Heated

Heated.

I sat there staring. The fog steaming the whole bathroom, I only saw the colour of golden skin behind the glass sliding door of the shower. Long blond hair soaked, sticking along the back of the prisoner, as she slowly turned letting the water run down her body, soap suds cascading down. I tried to evoke the thought of the steam evaporating to give me clear view of the prisoners body, from my mind. I wiped the drop of sweat from my brow and released a long and deep breath.

'Shes dangerous' a tiny whisper slivered through my mind. 'A beautiful killer' it whispered again.

"Like what you see" a soft, seductive voice called out from the shower, leering my face back towards her direction. I grimaced she was naked and out of the shower. She gotten out without a sound, I must've been lost in thought and I didn't like it. I slowly stood up grabbing the black towel from the counter top gripping it ferociously.

"Here" i spat with pure disgust practically throwing the towel at her face. That earned me a laugh, her head tossed back and her long hair swayed with enjoyment, her long elegant neck exposed and taunting.

"Feisty...i like it." She purred. She slowly wrapped herself making sure it was tight, causing her already healthy breast to pop out, i clenched my fists. I hated being toyed with. I gripped her arm firmly causing her to squeal and dragged her along.

"Im not a prisoner stop treating me like one." She said trying to pull out of my grip.

"I dont care what you are, they told me to watch you till we have evidence." I answered.

"Well watch me, but dont treat me like a dog toy, you'll leave a bruise" She hissed as i jerked her arm again causing her to lose balance. Her legs were much shorter than mine causing her to jog beside my long strides. I stopped for her to stand upright again, the arm i wasn't holding gripped the towel preventing it from falling. As soon as she was upright i continued. Holding her upright, feet barely touching the ground. 

Next thing i knew my hand felt as if it touched a hot oven i threw her arm away from me, seething.

"You bitch" i huffed out looking at my reddened hand. I knew id have blisters later. "Fuck" i mumbled. I forgot what she was, she wasn't someone to be messed with and she showed a prime example of what could be done if so.

"That was a warning" she whispered walking ahead of me. I watched her carefully as i started to follow, how the towel ended mid-thigh. Watched how every step she took shifted her small delicate waist. Her curves were perfect, ones any guy would die for, sadly shes a predator and she must've used them to her advantage. I glanced away. Scorning myself for taking pleasure into my work. But how could one not look and lust. Her skin so golden, hair so blond like the sun, eyes so fiery brown they could be mistaken as red. So piercing you couldn't look away from her seductive glare. I wondered how i did at times. I was ready for her trial to be dealt with so she can be put in a proper cell and i can start another mission, i didn't like the thought of babysitting. It sickened me. She was a killer, she killed one of our own and she needs to be reliable for her actions. 

I didn't know she stopped until she cleared her throat waiting for the door to be unlocked so she can enter. I stood in front of the door letting it scan my good hand for access, the key code pinged signalling acces granted, once it slid open she stepped in automatically letting her towel drop. I closed my eyes quickly then turned around. Letting the door close behind me. I looked down at my blistering hand and allowed myself to slouch against the wall.

'Really hope this will be over with soon.'

____________

Please Please Please leave feedback, let me know if I should continue with this story or not. I think it could have real potential.