The Introduction

The pretty blonde on the TV fluffed her hair, waiting for the 'On Air' sign to light up and turn red. Reading her script she was particularly pleased to see what it said.

The intern shouted, "We're on, 3, 2, 1.."

"Hello, I'm Amanda Jones and today we have Breaking News." An image appeared to her left and she gestured to it, a phony smile pasted on to hide her disgust. The picture was of a man with medium brown hair, that had a synthetic red on the top and a neon blue at the tips. His eyes were brown with flecks of green and blue and his skin was a golden colour. He was a mix of white and kenyan. His toothy smile was what some women would consider cute, but wasn't appropriate for the picture. It was a mugshot. He wasn't a convict, mind you, but he was the star of a new experiment called "Why Are They Strange" or the W.A.T.S. experiment as most would call it. Short and crude the name was, but it told everyone, everything they needed to know. Especially because everyone in that Institute was part of it. 

"Harold Renyman. He's is one of the last non-hiding, non-straight people. Unlike killing him off, like the rest, Renie Sean, Gerald Nae, and Barry Cancel, we, the gracious people will try and change him. Show him the light." The reporter's tone had taken on a venomous tone, but her smile was still pasted on. "Maybe," Amanda continued, " We can see what causes th-the, the......." Amanda choked on a word, her smile temporarily replaced with a grimace. "the gayness," Amanda spat out, her face flushing as if she had just said a curse word like f***. But in this world, this twisted world, she might have just said the same damn thing. Looking relieved she continued with her newscast, only saying "The study will be conducted at the Institute of Quirk, or IOQ for short." then under her breath she muttered "Unlucky fellows, how do they do it? Real heroes they are."

The family at home, like any other, the Gices had been watching the news faithfully that night. It was the start of something.... beautiful. They didn't know it yet, but they would be leaders. The mother, Nicetel Gice would rally up every women on the block and she would preach. Same with the father, Jacob. Little Jonie and Wilma (and don't forget the dog Enrique) would blackmail- I mean convince the rest of their playmates to support them. Then the riots. Those riots would be the most remembered. So would the Gices.

Buckle up readers, because the story of Harold Renyman, the Gices and Amanda Jones is one heck of a wild one. 

Hope you guys liked it. When you're done with this one, go check out my other stories Solangelo: Project; Truth and Gogosabi. Don't forget to vote if you liked it (And I know you did). This was also edited by WitheringAngel so don't forget to go check her out!