Introduction

Ring, Ring, Ring

Hello to everyone reading this,

I'm your friendly everyday Laina who's here to help you as much as I can. This book is so that you can talk to us - me, Ri and Jane whenever you feel up to it. This book is so that you know that you're not alone - you'll never be alone as long as we're around. You can message either of us on this account.

We know how the world messes you up in a million different directions but no one lives alone, as long as you can come to this book and talk to us - you'll be with someone. Ri, Jane and I are willing to help anyone and fittingly we have called this book Hotline.

A hotline can be for anything, typically for someone who needs to talk about something, anything - which is what we're here for. I've been through alot in my life and now I want to help someone else. I knew I'd never be able to be who I am today without an ear who'd listen and that's who I want to be for you, the very person reading this. It doesn't matter about your background, your race, your sexuality or your gender - Ri, Jane and I will listen and we'll try out hardest to help you.

You're not alone, I hope you can always remember this. I have a couple of quotes that always made me feel better when I went through my rough times or even now when I don't feel like myself.

"An attack on any one of us is an attack on all of us." Michelle Obama

"Before you dare to trust anyone else you must first trust yourself, your own power." Mary, Reign

"Do not test my power and do not tempt my fury." Mary, Reign

"Extraordinary things only happen to extraordinary people." Reepicheep, The Chronicles of Narnia

"Keeping stuff inside doesn't make it hurt less. You just hurt the people you shut up." - Brandon

Adams-Foster, The Fosters

Contact us, or any of the other members by privet messaging this account, or the Instagram or Facebook account of ProjectFlashFlood.

Thank you all for reading. Remember, Stay Strong And End The Flood!