Cake🎂

"I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard as you walk away, with the frosting of my heart"

Melanie Martinez quotes of a song that explains how I now feel, I'm not gonna let u walk away with my heart in ur hands leaving me broken again, it was good while it lasted but please just leave my life, I'm sick of you coming back and trying to hurt me I ended it for a reason, I don't want you to talk to me anymore I don't want negativity in my life anymore (even though there's still gonna be) I just don't want you in my life, you hurt me and pull me apart whenever I start to feel happy again and there's just no point in trying to be happy when I talk to you bc your always gonna drag me back down so I don't want it anymore, and I know your reading this. I know you've read every single chapter bc you've asked me about this book, But do I care? No bc I want you to know how I feel and I'm not gonna be afraid to say it anymore I'm just sick of your bullshit so just leave my life please and try do something productive instead of bringing other people down. Thank you :)

Don't trust Ella. Ella's a snake.

A/n
This is sad asf mykie godamnit stop pouring out ur feelings nobody wants to here it