Chapter 4

(hello peoples just thought I'd say hi before the story. Oki let's gooo)

"We were just trying to figure out if I should ask you out or not. Maybe you could help me out with my decision~" You couldn't tell if it was his weird flirting or if he really wanted to ask you out, and you didn't know what to say. So you were extremely relived when the bell rang for the end of your shift.

"Look at that, I gotta go. Bye Vincent" as you walked away you saw Vincent's smirk had grown wider.

You walked out the door "(y/n) hold on" It was Vincent, but luckily Fritz walked out just a moment later. "Hey Fritz, Thanks for the muffins and stuff dude." Fritz smiled and have a muffled "No problem" (he was still eating a muffin) He swallowed his muffin bite "hey listen I gotta go but, you can text me on my wattpad (my phone is broken) it's Muffinmaster43" (Why did I make it to where Fritz has a wattpad? I don't know. But that user thou.) "gotcha thanks." With that Fritz was gone and it was just you and Vincent once more.

"So about that question I asked earlier~" you were trying extremely hard to think of an excuse but alas, you could not. "I don't know, do what you want" He kept smirking. And you kept trying to leave.

So you did.

-- le time skip--

You got home at around 6:30 and was ExHaStEd but you couldn't sleep for some reason. You kept thinking about Vincent wanting ask you out. He seemed to you like the kind to hit on a lot of people. But you still couldn't help but wonder if he was serious. Or if you liked him. 'no that's crazy, he obviously is just another d-bag who just humps and dumps everyone in sight'

*Buzz*
It was Vincent.

'Are you okay?'

'Yeah why wouldn't I be'

'You kept avoiding me gorgeous'

'No I'm not, I was just tired and wanted to go home'

You didn't know why you were avoiding the subject so much, but you were. (I know everyone is gonna be like, "but why? I want to go out with vincent. That's why I'm reading the book!" And yeah I get it but I don't care. You don't know if you like him yet. Deal with it) (jk jk love you all I care very much about your opinion)

'No, you're avoiding me love. I can tell when people are'

You honestly just wanted to go to sleep. You told him you had to leave and tried once more to go to sleep.

~~~

(Sorry for the short chapter but, I couldn't decide what I wanted to happen. So yeah. Thanks for reading. Love you don't commit suicide baiiii)