Prologue

Y/N's POV
*Start of Flashback* (your 16 and so is Ellis btw)

Ellis: "Y/N look it's the pilots!"

Y/N: "Yh so?"

Ellis: "So?! They're like the coolest guys ever!"

Kirov: "I wouldn't say coolest I mean there's me and everyone from the Philippines" said my friend Downing his last ounce of Vodka before examining it only to realise it's empty. "Another!" He Exclaimed before smashing it on the floor.

Y/N: "Where'd you even find that?! Isn't that alcohol?!"

Kirov: "Arent you a bit young to be telling me what to do" He said feeling like the coolest guy in the world.

Y/N: "Shut up! Jeez one year big wup"

Ellis: "One day we'll be able to use their jump kits an-*GASP!* it's A Titan!!!!"she says as a Giant Atlas type time walks past looking like she shook hands with Justin Bieber.

Y/N: "Woah it's way bigger than I imagined!"(here comes the comments)

Ellis: "Y/N promise me that we'll join the Militia Defeat the IMC and Get our own freaking Titans!!!!!" She screamed waiting for your answer.

You've liked Ellis since you were 9 and ever since you've been together maybe joining the military would help us get closer.....

I was wrong.

Y/N: "Of course Ellis for you I'd De 5 titans myself promise."

Then Kirov raising his fist in the air chanting.

Kirov: Yeah and for Mother Rus-

(End of flashback)

No ones POV

"-SIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" it weant from Kirov as a 17 year old kid to 20 year old seargant for the Militia running and super kicking pilots off cliffs and spraying his Spitfire LMG and any thing he could see since it was nighttime.

Ellis: "Y/N......Y/N!!!!!! ......Wake up Y/N..... Get up Please!!!!!!!!!!!"

My eyes shot up to see I was on a battlefield my teammates wounded Ellis with tears streaming down her face and Kirov going on a Rampage completely Out Raged.
'What's...... Happening?'

Wait I remember now it was me and my friends. We were training with Captain Lastimosa and were rushed to battle with the IMC out of no where while I was in deep thought I was quickly snapped out of it after hearing Captain Lastimosa shout my name.

Lastimosa: "Y/N! get to cover it isn't safe and your Wounded it's Crucial that you just hide!"

Y/N: "But Capta-"

Lastimosa: "That's a Fucking Order soldier!!"

I was about to leave as ordered but I saw that Lastimosa was....
Losing?!

Ellis: "I'm staying with Y/N Sir you can't stop me!"
I blushed under my helmet after seeing Ellis go through all the effort to take care of me the one who said he'd Destroy five Titans without his own like a fool now my right arms Wounded Kirov could die in that battlefield it's 20 vs 2 for fucks sake Kirov and Lastimosa's titans vs IMC's 20 titans
Before I could get to the evacuation ship I saw Kirov get ripped out of his titans and thrown into the forest. I'm hiding in a cave with Ellis watching, waiting from a cave unable to help I couldn't take it I shrugged Ellis ignored her screams.

Ellis: Don- (I can't lose you too)

I was about to go back and join the fight before there was a enemy Pilot Nuclear ejecting causing a massive explosion so I got to cover I may have survived but the ground shook so much I fell of a cliff and was knocked unconscious.

Ellis: Y//////////NNNNNN!!!!!!! Fuck we need shelter FAST!! Oh God the Evac ships gone we're...... Stranded We need to rest then find Kirov immediately.