Meeting Zane

APHMAU'S POV

I am super excited for tonight's sleepover at Katelyn's house! She said all her friends would be there and for me not to worry they won't judge me as long as I don't judge them! I can do that! I was at home and now it is Friday  afternoon I decided that I was gonna go ahead and change.

(APHMAU'S CLOTHES ABOVE! )

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE IS LEAVING FOR THE SLEEPOVER ,PS SHE WAS AT HER HOUSE BC THATS WHERE SHE WENT AFTER SCHOOL! 😊 )

I am heading over to Katelyn's house now,she only lived a block away so I told her that I would walk there. I was just calmly walking down the sidewalk when I herd a deep voice call my name...
"APHMAU! Hey !"

"Oh,hey Garroth! What's up where are you going and who's that behind you?" Garroth and they other guy where on the other side of the street,so they ran across the street to talk to me.

"Oh,we were just going to Katelyn's sleepover,she's inviting all her friends,are you coming?"Garroth asked aph

"Yeah that's where I'm going now , but you still have introduce me too......"
I said pointing towards a very pale boy with a black sweatshirt and a mask.

"Oh,cool and umm this is my brother,his name is Zane. *wispers* but he's kind of a loser. *normal voice again *Hey w-wanna walk there together?"Garroth asked

"Uhhhh...sure,and it's very nice to meet you Zane my name is Aphmau or you can call me aph!"I said

"H-h-hi,a-aph" Zane said stuttering

We then all started to walk off to Katelyn's house for her sleepover.