5- You sleep? part 2

(Y/N) s P.O.V

I cant really sleep in there with all of the.... Emptiness..... And such.

Does that mean you want me to come sleep in the room with you?

Yeaaaaaaaa... I said rubbing my neck.

I thought that you would never ask. He left his blanket on his couch and grabbed me around the waist guiding me toward the bedroom.

We both crawled in to bed like 3-year olds, except he looked scary as shit when he did it.

I laid down staring at the ceiling because the silence made me nervous. I'm not positive of what he was thinking about right now but, I knew what I was thinking.

Hey, (Y/N)? Are you going to go to sleep?

Uh, yeah, I just uhmmm. i felt the bed sink in as Dazai turned on the bed to face me.

If you have something that you want to say, I'm all ears.

It's nothing really i just- 🍋🍋

*ongoing silence*

Muah, Dazai kissed my forehead, and rolled off to sleep.

I stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes more, before feeling the impact of Dazai's lips on mine.

...Whats... all.... this... about? I said in between smooches.

I've been wanting you all week now...trying to hold it in made it worse. He replied

The feeling is mutual I replied panting as i tried to deepen the kiss. i felt Dazai's hands move from my sides down to my butt, gently caressing every goose bump from the excitement.

I never pictured you as the dirty type, i guess i was wrong

I'm not dirty type. I'm the kinky type.

It took him until the end of my sentence for him to realize that i used his bandages to tie his hands behind his back. The adrenaline pumping in my blood took over my body, i couldn't stop myself.

HMPH- I pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him with that same dominant smile that he once gave me. I lowered my head down to his chiseled chest and slowly ran my tongue down causing him to release a quiet moan. I went all the way down to his V-line. I heard him let out another moan while unzipping his pants. His boner was visible through his pants.

Are you sure you're ready for this? He asked.

I've been waiting all week for this. I want it now.

His dick popped out of his underwear as I pulled it down slowly and teasingly as well as taking off his pants. I could tell he was a little uneasy.

Are you okay? I asked.

I'm perfectly fine, keep going. He replied. I removed my shirt while straddling his hips causing my breasts to bounce in my bra. I was only in my underwear, and I could see him staring at my oppai (boobs).

Like what you see~?

Untie me. He looked like he was getting triggered. Untie me, now. His voice was low and mysterious, sending shivers down my spine.

That wouldn't be fun now would it?

Untie me right now. This is torture. I ignored him and took off my bra as he stared at me with predatory eyes. He couldn't take it anymore and broke through the bandages that bound his hands together behind his back and pinned me onto the bed and attacked my breasts.