Chapter 19:Close...

Hey everyone!

Ash:HEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!

Well "Xavier" as my boyfriend likes to refer to himself can't post for a while because he is on vacation and is too lazy to post.Sooo i decided to take over for a while.Besides it's both of our story so why not :)

Ash:oh...Well btw is your name Izy?

I wont say my real name but i will tell you it's pretty close.Im not as self conscience about my name as he is.Anyways lets continue with the story :D

9:00am the next morning...

Xavier:Now that I have this info it's time to plan this attack.

Ash:Mind if I help?

Xavier:I guess so........With the info i've gathered I asume that they are altering zygarde into some sort of "ultimate weapon".

Ash:Interesting..anything on the other plan that's not reachable currently?

Xavier:nada.

Ash:Well if it's this secretive then it must not be good.

Xavier:Isn't that obvious?

Ash:Just thought i'd mention it...What possible power could they be after?

Xavier:well they have fossil power,electric power,mega evo power,and at 3:00 they're gonna attempt to capture zygarde.

Ash:Why zygarde?

Xavier:Well i heard that zygarde gets massive power and become 100% zygarde.

Ash:but they dont own a second zygarde core so it's impossible to do that with only half of the whole...possibly mega zygarde?

Xavier:no dummy zygarde cant mega evolve so that's impossible too...i still think that they're trying to reach zygarde and change it to 100% because it's more reasonable.

Ash:Whatever i vote mega zygarde because those teams being able to get a core that is heavily protected is nonsence.

Xavier:Heavily protected?

Ash:Well.....i would asume because it's legendary right.

Xavier:-_- I swear you have brains equivalent to a 2 year old...

Ash: Shut up.

Xavier:An-y way it's 9:30 and we gotta be out by 3:00 so get everyone gathered up and ready okay.

Ash:Got it.

Xavier:What could they be up to...

Time skip to 2:27pm

Xavier:Alright everyone gather round so i can explain the plan!...good now when we arrive Korrina and Izy go in and check the area.Any one there means take em' out.Once coast is clear everyone but me and Ash will be scattered around the perimeter of the cave hiding.Ash and I will act as if it's is just us, however if things get heated anyone hiding will go and attack!No matter what DO NOT let them get zygarde!!

Bonnie:that's good and all,but where is this again?

Xavier:Oh yeah sorry,the place is at Terminous cave.Bonnie this mission is gonna be dangerous so you will stay here okay.

Bonnie:Awww i want to help though!

Xavier:Well if you wanna get possibly injured,feel free.

Bonnie:DX okay okay ill stay here!! I don't wanna die!