3

Eshaan's POV
I woke up in the morning to sunlight streaming in on my face. Sleeping feels so nice mahn! Like you're in paradise. Why do people want to create Utopia when you can literally just keep sleeping? Damn! I do have nice is ideas (note sarcasm)

"Boo!" A very familiar voice shatters my sleep and in the same way, my happiness.
"Ughh! What do you even want, Lena? Don't wake me up!" I reply to her very loud human alarm's sound. "We have to go to the school for the transfer certificates in 30 minutes silly! Mum already made breakfast! And I've already gotten ready and I've also heated the water up for you!" She says, all in one breath. "Tsk Tsk, learn English girlll" I say," you aren't supposed to use 'and' in a sentence so many times"
"Pfft, like I care" she retorts. She makes an attempt to drag me off of the couch, her black hair that I love so much bouncing with every movement of her petite body. I finally give in and go get changed, yup, I have my clothes here at her house because I sleep around here so much. Looking at her, fireworks explode in my stomach. I've been in love with her ever since I remember. Nope, not a crush, in love. I just don't think she reciprocates the feeling, or else, I would have asked her out long ago. We met in 8th grade, when she started at Westbrooke academy. She came from an abusive family which consists, a very abusive father and brother. Back then, she would flinch and get scared for the slightest of things, I knew this was because of her dark past. You won't believe the things they would make her do. It's scary even thinking about it for me, imagine how it is for her. She's been through a lot and I hope she knows that I was and always will be there for her. The police found out about her father's *ahem* ring and got her into another family. She started new, in a new state, with new friends and a new school. That's when we met in 8th grade. We've been best friends ever since.
----—————•--------------•-----------
Elena's POV
I looked over at Esh and his outfit. NO. "You go change this time" I exclaim. "But I always do, you never do! Why can't you change?" He reiterates. "Because I've planned this before and you literally just threw random clothes over your head" I explain. He doesn't move. I sigh and look at his outfit once again. Black jeans and a lakers shirt. I look into the mirror and see my outfit: black denim shorts and a Lakers tank top. Ugh. Why??
I go into my room to change into something different. I stare at my wardrobe for a while and pick out this really nice teal coloured checked flannel and put on black leggings. My hair was braided really loosely with strands falling off. I was also wearing my glasses because my contacts were missing and I had to get new ones. I made a mental note reminding myself to buy new ones. I go down to the kitchen to find Eshaan eating. I pick up a plate and join him. "So what do you have first period?" He asks. I tell him I have English and he nods. I steal a piece of toast from his plate, causing him to whine. It was his 7th piece! "I am a growing boy! I need my food!" He exclaims. "No you don't, now shut up and eat if you care for your balls" I say. "Ooh! I'm so scared!" He mocks. I smack him on the head and make my way to the door after washing my plate. He follows me to the door and into the car

AN: hey gaizzzzz! I'm so sorry for not updating quick enough! I'll be regular from now, I promise. So what do you think? Please feel free to comment. Also, people asked me who the characters/cast were, so here goes
Elena Lawrencee: Lucy Hale
Eshaan Mehta: Imagine Siddharth Malhotra with green eyes
Alex Dupia: Jon Cozart