00:12

Vote if you don't like this. Or, vote if you do.

Just blessing your eyes.

Last updated : Nov 25, 2k17

•••

E T H A N

I looked around at my surroundings, Weston was gone and Grayson just ran out of the door. What the hell happened?

"Weston! Come back!" I heard Grayson yell as footsteps ran down the stairs. Did I hurt Weston? I scrambled up quickly from the ground. I ran out of the room and the door was wide open as Grayson stood there calling for Weston.

I stood at the top of the steps and watched Grayson. "What happened?" I asked. My body was shaking but I don't know what it's from. He turned around quickly, running his fingers in his hair.

"Ethan, she's going to crash! Get on your shoes and let's go!" He yelled worried. What the hell did I do that made her run away like this?! I quickly grabbed some shoes.

Me and Grayson ran out of the house. Opening the door quickly and he drove to her house. I ran out of the car and ran to her front door, trying to open it, but it wouldn't because it was locked.

I groaned and looked at her room window. "Weston open the door, I'm sorry!" I yelled over the rain. The rain was soaking my clothes and hair, but I don't care.

Grayson came from the back of the house. "The backdoor is unlocked come on!" He yelled and I followed him inside the house.

Grayson shoved me to go up the stairs and I glared at him. He glared at me back and I sighed as in telling him I was going. I quitely trudged up the stairs and turned around to Grayson.

"What did I do?" I asked. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You fucking hurt her, that's all I know. She was crying for you to stop whatever you where doing."

I closed my eyes "shit."

I opened my eyes, "okay, you stay here."

He nodded and I nocked on her door "Weston." I opened the door and she was already running the door to try to close it. "Ethan get the hell away you  asshole!" She yelled, trying to close the door but I forced it open.

"You can go to hell" she mumbled, crossing her arms. I looked at her cheeks and they were red and puffy, just like her nose. I saw where her tears had dried on her cheeks.

"Weston, look, I am so so sorry for whatever I did to you. I don't even know how or what I did to hurt you, I don't remember, will you tell me?" I asked.

I heard Grayson's foot prints go down the stairs and I watched her sit on her bed.

W E S T O N

"We were arguing -bad- really bad. Then, I called you a fuck boy and you got really mad.

So you decide to do this..." I pulled the sleeves up from my sweatshirt I now have on. He silently winced looking at my wrists.

"I am so sorry Weston, I didn't- I have never gotten that mad before" he said, tumbling over his own words but only a little bit.

I stared at him. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. Do I forgive him or give him a hard time? Do I cave in and let him hug me for what he has done or do I show him the door?

He stepped closer to me. Softly cupping my cheek with his hand, his eyes searching for something. "Please, I'll make it up to you a promise."

I wanted to speak but I was lost for words. I couldn't speak and I felt like there was a lump in my throat that prevented me to speak. His eyes lingered on my lips, longer than I would have liked. I also noticed how he looked as if he was having an internal conflict inside his head.

Boys like him always seem to get there way, especially when they look at you like this. He's looking at me like I was the best thing in the world. I wanted to cave in and hug him but did he always get his way when he had said sorry to girls in the past?

He will have to make it up to me quick. I don't want anything from him. I just want him to treat me better than he has been, or than what he did only minutes ago or maybe an hour ago.

But he is my best friend.

My phone dinged and my eyes snapped to where it layed on my bed. I pulled away from Ethan and looked at the phone screen. It was my mom and I haven't heard from her in quite a long time.

Then, my phone began to ring. I looked at Ethan just for a moment, telling him I'm sorry for not answering him. I picked up the phone knowing it was my mother.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"Weston, hey I won't be home for another week. I think I met someone" my mom laughed lightly, she sounded slightly drunk. I thought she was on a business trip?

"Aren't you supposed to be working mother?" I asked, squinting my eyes. I heard her sigh "um, well it's already been a week so I'm off for two weeks."

I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Don't you want to see your child?" I asked through the phone.

She was silent for a moment. "Of course." I sighed this time "then why won't you come home?" I asked.

"Because I met someone and I want to spend time with them alone, don't you get that?" She asked annoyed.

Ever since dad left, she's had no time for me.

I nodded, "I do mom" , I said hanging up the phone. I turned to Ethan "Okay Ethan... I forgive you."