Ꭰeмonѕ & Ꭱeaperѕ Ꭱeυnιтed!! a reυnιon oғ old ғrιendѕ!!

lυcιғer'ѕ pov.
"This will be your room, Lady Elizabeth..." Sebastian said, opening a door,

I had to cover my eyes when I saw it, it was too bright

I had to cover my eyes when I saw it, it was too bright... and all pink!

"Oh! Its pink~! Just the way I like it!!" she squealed in delight, she faced me and said "Goodnight Luci!" and went inside and shut the door gently.

"And this—" he said opening my room,

"—Is where you'll be staying, your majesty

"—Is where you'll be staying, your majesty.." I sighed, "How many times do I have to tell you? You needn't have to be so formal around me, old friend." I told him, he just smiled slightly, "I guess its like the saying goes, old habits die hard."

"The moon is at its highest peek, why don't we talk a little bit? For old times' sake!" I suggested, "Hmm.. why not?" he nodded and he teleported to the garden.

In the garden...

We appeared in the garden, Sebastian appeared in a swirl of Tengu Feathers while I appeared in my Fox Fire.

"So.. what happened when I was away?" I asked, "Well.. when you went away, that's when it went downhill.." he said sadly.

"What happened?"

"Remember Ash?" I nodded, "What did that idiot fallen do this time?" I asked,

"He murdered the Earl's, Master Ciel's parents and made it look like they died in a fire.. the master seemed to have sealed his heart away after that."

"So Ash Landers was the one who killed Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive? No wonder I suddenly received a letter from Alan and William that they spotted those two wondering about cluelessly in the entrance to the underworld... that bastard angel.." I said, I was furious!

I was literally shaking in rage.

"Anyway, that's just the beginning; master found me and made a contract with me then I became the phantomhive manor's butler... after a few years, his aunt came with Grell in human form as her butler.." he said