Where i am from

First: go subscribe to my youtube channel search- Midgetmya dance
Okay lets go-

I am from a place where there are dairies on every corner, from a place of a smile or wave wherever i go.

I am from a big backyard full of dandelions and bees around me. I am from the loud communities always teaching me to be unique.

I am from a humble home full of love and loss. With four flowers above me carving the path as i walk.

I am from family gatherings and early morning football. From the hope of tomorrow and the joy of today.

I come from plastic forks and jandals to silverware and high heels. A place where everyone is family and family is all.

I am from the DIY nation of decks and BBQs. The nation full of culture and class.

I am from a place where i was taught that the door is always open and whoever comes in is family. I am from a place that is energetic,embarassing and full of good times.

I come from boxing day traditions and early christmas every year. A place where the short jokes never get old.

I am from baking all day to playing games with the family all night.

I am from a place where the beat runs through our veins and our feet never stop.

I am from the hills and pavalova, cups of tea and shepherds pie. From a long line of strong and powerful people with warm and graceful hearts.

I am from a new world full of differences and acceptance, of movement and music.

I am from the box i keep in my closet full of birthday cards or the rocks i have on my drawers from every place i go.

I am from a hardworking house i am proud to call my home and i family that i know will always make me smile.

I am from the moments.

The moments i cried
The moment my nana died
The moments of home
And the moments of hate
The moments of right and wrong
The moments of regret
The moments of love
And the moments of laughter

And i wouldn't change a thing!