Hello Australia

Allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Vanessa I am 16 years old and I live in California, America.

It was a normal day today at school but when I got home my parents wanted to talk to me. They asked me how I would feel if they did a student exchange program, they asked me if I wanted to go to Australia!!! "YES!  YES! YES!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I am so excited to go there! The only thing I am nervous about is staying with a random family for a full month, I don't know what the school will be like there either, I am going to miss my family and my puppy. But I am thrilled to go, it will be an adventure I will never forget. Anything could happen, I will get a diary and write in in everday so you know what is going on.

Day 1:

5/1/17

Dear Diary,

I said farwell to my parents and I am now currently in Sydney, Australia. The weather here is so hot! I am drowning in my own sweat. I have met my new Australian parents, they seem very sweet their name is Peter and Ingrid Lanzon. They told me they have a son called Chris but he is at his friend Ethan's house to sleep there for the night. He is the same age as me but I wont be able to meet him tomorrow. Ingrid, Peter, Chris and I are going to tour around Sydney tomorrow. I am super excited. And I am excited to meet Chris too, I have no brothers or sisters so it will be cool it's like Chris is going to br my brother. Anyways I am off to bed now, I have a busy day tomorrow. SO KEEN!

To be continued..