Dare,Dont Bite

Chapter 1 FANG'S!

and the boy's were not like anyother groups unless anyother groups have fang's have sex 24-7 and kill people for the fun of it you're wondering how we turned out like this.

It all started on a average-saturday morning my mate called for me but i could'nt be assed going out so i texted my girl-friend i texted her saying,babe wanna go out to cinema tonight she replyed after a while,sure honey kiss,kiss in text writing so i got my comb out brushed my hair for like half-hour and forgot i needed a shower so i got in the shower i shampoo'd my hair for abut three minutes then i got out the shower re-brushed my hair and then got my close out and walked to the cinema and sat the're waiting for my girlfriend but my sens'es we're trying to tell me something i looked at the corner o my eye sat a girl wearing pale,light brown coulured chino's and white see-through shirt she was attracted to me i didnt know why but i cheated on my girlfriend as i was in the car with the girl i was using whilst cheating on my girlfriend,whilst i was intercoursing with the girl in the car i was getting text from my girl-friend.Saying where are you? why are you not here? going home hate you (upset smiley face) i was'nt paying attention to the girl in the car the she BIT ME!.I got out the car and said "what the fuck?" then i ran off,when i got home my friend wasat the door he said "where have you been dickhead? you said you were'nt going out " i dont know what happend but i bit him something was making me do it i could'nt stop i sucked most of his blood and we have'nt talked since but that all change'nd i walked into my house my mom was wondering where i had been she was saying,that my girl-friend called about fifteen times.I just ignored her i did'nt want to go anywhere near garlic and i did'nt want to touch candle wax i read somewhere that if you are a vampire and if you touch candle wax it burn's your skin so i ran upstairs and got rid of the candle's in my room,at 5:00pm in the morning i went to sleep i had a dream that i killed five of my friend's but it was'nt a dream then on saturday we formed a group called the fangs it was a bit like sun,sex and suspicous parent's without the sun.Monday morning,we we're walking round school when all the sudden " can blake marshall,Aaron redison,sam reynold's,dominic cooper,darren copes,john wright and conner aston report to my office IMEDIATLY!!" said the principal,"oh great what doe's this idiot want" said Aaron redison " i dont know,let's go see idiot" said blake marshall we walked into the office," i have heared you've been smoking on campus " said principal snizer," so what you gonna do about it" Blake marshall replyed "umm.." said principal snizer Aaron threw the principal's stuff on the desk onto the floor as soon as we went to kill him i have a strange vision as soon as i touched his shoulder. i could see a dark forest some one who looked like Aaron he got out a sword and stabbed a sword through sam,i did'nt want to tell anyone but i kept my out on him and sam i did spot something.