Dare,Dont Bite Chapter 2 Dont Do It!

I all spotted it when we were at the campus where they're was a huge lake to swim,canoe and dive into but I did,nt have time.

We we're all playing dares when Aaron chose double dare I thought it was a bad idea Sam was chosen,I think Aaron was planning all from the start I could tell,otherwise he would'nt of invited Sam.

The dare was to go into the forest and bring something back interesting I also thought someone else was in it because of the stalling it sounded like the worst dare since,Aaron was dared to hold his breath for 50 seconds.

As Aaron and Sam passed down the deep dark forest the others continuously played dares I said " I'm just going to get a bottle of water"I sneaked out of the cabin toilets and snook around the house and walked down the steep hill on the other side of the forest trying to stay as far away as possible I climbed up a dark,thick and brown tree stuck into the ground the root's go as deep into the floor as possible further down than the underworld,past the devil and around and back to the tree.

Aaron was stalling with Sam "why did you choose me blondey" said Sam Reynolds replayed back angry " I thought we could get back along" said Aaron redison " you've hated me ever since you killed your dad and blamed on me" said Sam Reynolds,I whispered to my self "what?" then I accidentally snapped of a branch it fell down slowly it fell and fell and fell until.

It hit Aaron on the back and he was stuck down on the ground dirt in the face then I didn't expect it the sword lifted out of his bag as his hand pointed at it and threw it towards Sam BUT! I fell from the tree and shouted "WHAT AARON YOUR A WIZARD?" then I blanked out I woke up in the hospital The doctor said to me I would'nt of survived if I wouldn't of landed on Sam but he said " Sam is going to be fine he only sprained his ankle and broke his arm no worries he'll be back up and running in no time" said Dr. Vanhoover.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WILL AARON KILL SAM WILL BLAKE BE OK AND WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT AARON BEING A WIZARD A NEW CHAPTER EVERYDAY