(Greek) A discussion with chaos

Geo didn't come out by bathroom so I'll tell you In continuation the story.
We go to Zeus and him said:
-Bravo! But you need to go to underworld. Because demons and monsters of Kronos. And like all time him teleported is directly in underworld. We go directly to the Hades palace and we was greeted by Hades and not really him with his demons want to kill me because the demons who we killed they were sent by him to research the area about Kronos because him appeared in more towns around Kyoto and him believed the Kyoto will the next target for him and exorcist can't do anything to help us with him because him is stronger than strongest Kegare. We need a lot of warriors and you destroy 92 of my army but Kronos attached my palace 30 minutes ago. You and four of my demons will go to battle wih Kronos. We go to Kronos who wait us Geo want to say a spell but Kronos slows time (yeah him really can slow down the time). Geo can't finish the spell but miraculous Kronos can move and speak normal. Geo stop to say spell with loud voice and him say silent and slow ,,Ha-tep, fah, tas, Ha-wi'' and me and Geo are free by his prison, but Kronos isn't lucky like us him was bound and hit one hundred times by an invisible fist. Next that geo untied his mouth and we really talk with chaos. We tortured him but every second him try to manipulate us to untied complete but Geo hit him again and again, in final we make him weak and we try to destroy  him but him teleported exactly in the second when the fist hit. I'm believe we will meet him in future.