Part 1

Ruben and James never met before but who knows what lies ahead in the future. James was new to St Joes, but everyone knew Ruben had feelings for James. Ruben wasn't gay but his love for James was different. Ruben knew he was different .
Ruben spent many days thinking about his eyes , oh his eyes those hazel orbs of beauty . He could spend all day staring into them but he was to afraid , afraid of rejection , all the homophobes in the school . And what if James was straight.
Ugh he didn't know , he was a gay mess at the moment and he knew it .

He sighed and made his way to hell ,sorry school . He wasn't bullied per-to-say but he wasn't popular at all. In all honesty most teenagers scare the living shit out of him . Stepping through the gates he looked for those hazel eyes he knows and loves .he finds them and almost crys at what he sees , James is hanging out with the popular bitches of the school , slut no1- Bethany  slut no2- Lily and the sluttiest slut of them all Hannah .

God did He hate them , like a lot . One of them kisses his cheek and He visibly cringes yes he's  not gay but He has  never liked pda one bit . Frowning he turns away and begins to walk to class ...

A/n hi this is a story co-written with me (killjoysneverpanic ) . Ellie @e11ieash will write all the chapters in james' POV and I will write Rubens ( prepare for band and phan references in my chapters )

Until next chapter - killjoys/.