Chapter 1- History Lesson

Have you ever wondered about a Dream Catcher? They supposedly trap all of your nightmares and give off almost magical vibes. How could a trinket like this, help calm your mind as you sleep? It just doesn't make sense! Well neither does what I'm about to tell you! For inside each and every one, lives creatures. Magical creatures. I should, know I met them!
When everyone goes to sleep, they come come out and capture your bad dreams and lock them up inside their magical barrier. They must send them off to another place called the realm of darkness, therefor they won't escape and destroy THEIR world.
The realm of darkness is where all of the nightmare Chandlers come from ( that's the name for an evil dream Catcher). They are the opposite of dream catchers, they capture dreams and turn them into horrible dreadful ones. By investigating your dream particles, the corpsins can find the source of energy in which created the dream. Your source of energy comes from real life experiences and all of your hopes and desires in life. By piecing these energies together, the corpsins can make out brief interpretations about you, your friends, your enemies and the rest of your life. They then use this information against you and in worst cases haunt you, or make you go mentally INSANE.
But don't worry. Their leader, Gorgan, has been dead ever since the FACW(First Angelics vs Corpsins War). The Angelics had one this battle and sentenced him to quorzic. What's quorzic? It's pretty much a humans jail, but it's secured with magic of corse, so there's no way if him ever seeing the broad of darkness again. (Ya ya I know light, but he likes darkness better so his sell is lit up like the inside of a light bulb!)
Now that you know the where abouts of the feud between the corpsins( evils ) and the angelics( goods ), I may begin my story.