We're Dead on Arrival because it's Your Fault

Hiya guys!!! Ok so this is going to be a little songfic oneshot between America and Fem! England. It's new for me to write gender bend but I'm in love with Fem! England for some reason.
So I DO NOT own anything but the picture and the idea of this fic!! The songs (and title) are Dead on Arrival by Fall Out Boy and the second song is Your Fault buy Plain White Tees. And this might be similar to my other usuk song fic... ^^' sorry about that... I'm slightly unoriginal... But anyways!!! Hope you like this and let me know what you think!!! Oh and I use both country and human names in this! Italics mean that the character is thinking and bold italics means that the character is having a flash back,

-------------------~~~~~~~-------------------

It was a full crowd at the pub, which is odd since this was a relatively small pub. Nonetheless Alice had a show to put on with her fellow band mates, Francis, Kiku and Gilbert. As they got ready for their gig, a blond man with sparkling blue eyes walked into the crowded pub. Only one person paid the man any mind and that was Francis. The French man smiled and recalled the day's earlier events.

"... And you want me to go because...?" The younger man said.
"Because mon Cherri, Alice will be there and you can finally say how you feel." A blush from the younger man and a smirk from Francis.
"I-I told you I don't feel that way!" He looked down, knowing he should stop telling lies. This earned a chuckle form the French man.
"Silly Alfred, just show up it will be worth your time. Ok?"
"....Fine...."

Francis smiled at the memory. That American really was an idiot, and he was about to go find the said American until Alice came up to him.
"Alright Francis, We should hurry up and start since Gil is starting to drink... I'd rather him not be drunk during our performance." Her thick British accent was cute, but rather impatient.
"Alright Angleterre, but are we doing the fan duet tonight?" The Brit sighed.
"I suppose we should... We have been announcing it for the past couple of days now.... Alright we'll do it after our intro song, just to get it out of the way."
"Alright, mon ami. I will tell the others." Francis tried to hid a smirk that was forming on his lips. Of course Alice wasn't paying him any mind so she didn't notice.
"Please do." With that she turned to get her guitar and microphone ready. He watched her leave, and sighed, leaving to tell the others about the extra song they are playing in their gig tonight. He really hoped his plan worked, he hated seeing Alice act like nothing is wrong. He's spent to long trying to comfort her when she can't lie to herself anymore. So this plan better work.

-------------------~~~ Time Skip ~~~-------------------

After a couple beers the blonde at the bar looked up on stage and saw that the band was about to start playing. He looked around on stage for his French friend, who was on bass guitar. He noticed Gilbert and Kiku on various different instruments, but the singer of the band caught his eye. A familiar pair of emerald green eyes were scanning the crowd. Only one person owned a pair of eyes in that shade and it was Alice Kirkland. The man's heart sunk. So this is why he wanted me to come... Well I might as well stay. Don't want him yelling at me. He shuffled his way to the front of the stage, and when he got up there they started to play. With Alice as the lead Guitar. The melody of the guitar sounded like a song he had heard before.

"Hope this is the last time
'Cause I'd never say no to you
This conversation's been
Dead on arrival" " There was no mistaking it, the song was Dead on arrival by Fall Out Boy, which is a band that the American was in love with. I wonder if she even knows I am here.

"And there's no way
To talk to you
This conversation's been
Dead on

A rivalry goes so deep
Between me
And this loss of sleep
Over you"" Alice sang the lyrics and she put her heart into them. Even if it was not a song she wrote, she still felt the lyrics applied to her. She had to tell her self not to tear up, because this song brought up memories of times she had with Alfred before the revolution. Even during WWII she ignored her feelings and him. Only Francis knew how she felt.