Damn.

So after the date he dropped me home and when we got there he did something unexpected he got on one knee and said " nae your beautiful and I can tell you different and you a true ridaa I want you to be mine cause I'll be dammed if I let someone like you slip out my fingers so nae will you please be my girl ?? " when he said that I was so speechless I stood there looking dumb asf and I finally spoke " haze , yes I would love to be ya girl but don't break my trust cause that shit hard to get back " I said truthfully " bae I promise I won't " and then he kissed me passionately like his life depended on it honestly I think me and haze will work out and I was us too " goodnight bae I'll text you in the morning " he said " bye baby and okay " and with that I walked in the house when I got in I heard moaning from upstairs " OH HELL NAW I KNOW THIS BITCH AINT FUCKING IN MY BED AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TOO " I ran up stairs and this bitch was having phone sex ! Yeo I busted out laughing " what the fuck bitch who moans that loud for phone sex ? " " nae shut the fuck up " she said laughing then she hung up with whoever the fuck it was then we started talking " so biotch tell me bout you and haze date " when I heard his name I instantly smile and in sym dirty ass mind I " got the dick " so this bitch gonn yell " OOH FUCK NAE DONE GOT THE DOPE DICK " I laughed cause this bitch dumb asf " no hoe ain't nobody get no damn dick witcha horny ass , you need some damn vibrators or some shit but anywhore no he took me to the beach and we had dinner that he cooked and let me tell you bitch that shit was good and then he told me bout his childhood and then we talked a little more and then he dropped me home and he asked me to be his girl and - " she cut me off " Bitch I hope you said yes cause that nigga is sexy " lisa shut up if I could tell the damn story , but I did sat yes so I'm officially haze's girl " I said blushing " awe boo you gonn fall in love but I'm tired bae so Ima sleep " she said " then this bitch had the nerve to sleep in my bed like she don't have a big ass room next to mine but Ima let it slide cause she is bae so I cut off the light and went to sleep thinking bout haze , lord that boy got me crazy but I think it's worth it ...

Y'all I ain't shit 😂 I told my mom that I saw a roach and then she got all scared and screamed then I ran upstairs laughing 😂😂 any who Vote and Comment please 💝💝

-shaaaaay 😋