H.E.L.L.

A dark room filled with couches and chairs. The decoration are just simple and everything is pure void of gray, black and red. In the center of it all, are three seats.

One for the king.

"Hyuga Junpei has come! Respect!" A bell rang inside the room and all of the men stood up straight, showing respect. 

In the center of the room comes a man. He looks like to be around his 30s and is wearing a glass that adds to his intimidating aura. Everyone who knows him saw him as the perfect leader; wise, strict and, most of all, caring. Even though he is mostly serious all of the time, when it comes to his comrades, he changes even if just by a minute.

The  bell rang again, and this time, another one entered the room. 

A seat is waiting, a seat for the Queen.

"Hyuga Riko, The wife of our leader!" As the woman walked towards her husband, she, somehow, noticed that half of the room are filled with newbies whom got the power to join the Mafia Dangerous Battleground. She saw the others outside of this room, there are many newbies and, yet, there are only a handful in here.

"She is the one called the Poison Queen, right?"

"Yes, it is said that everything she cooks is poison and that most of it is lethal!"

"Wow, you got to fear the lady because of that. Imagine that even her nails and skin has poison then we'll all be dead."

Fear and respect evident in the eyes of her subjects, she smirked and sat beside her husband.

The bell rang again.

A seat for a worthy prince.

"Kiyoshi Teppei! The son of the Hyuga Junpei and Hyuga Riko!" A very tall young man with brown hair walked inside and smiled at everyone who is in the room. He looks cheerful and caring, he can't be the Prince of the Mafia. Little do they know, everything is just a mask to fool others.

"Doesn't he look a bit odd to be the prince?" Another man heard him and shushed the boy from further talking.

"Stupid fool, that prince of ours are talented when it comes to masking his emotions. He is none other." 

"Yes, that is true. One time, he was subjected to a 36 hour torture by our enemy and he didn't even cry or let it seem like he was in pain." 

The murmuring from the crowd seems to grow louder and louder by the minute. Aida looked at his husband and nodded at him. Said man answered with a sigh. He hated doing flashy things.

'Deck of cards no.3' he reached inside his pocket and brought out a deck of cards, he held it in his hand, and flung it around in one motion.

"Aaaahh!" 

"Goddamit that hurts!"

"Shit!!!" 

His wife, seems satisfied of the results, kissed him on the cheek. He quickly regained his composure (almost losing it when he was kissed by his wife) and glared at the now silent members of his mafia.

"Welcome, to the H.E.L.L. Company meeting. Now, most of the people outside calls us the mafia, yes that is true. We are a mafia but, we do not just kill for our own fun." He looked at the newbies around him. Half of them looks ready to be in the field while the other half...he does not know. He will have to leave that to his wife  to sort out.

"We kill for justice that needs to be served by those people who has no say to the system of our law. But, with a price tag of course. We do not kill for free." Money is to compensate for the people who are slowly losing their soul to the devil. Killing is a bad thing, even if it is for a good cause or not. He just prayed that all of them will be accepted to the gates of heaven...even though they have done so many things that are considered inhumane.