Chapter One

"Kagami-kun! What are you doing up there?" The minute he heard that voice he put on a smile, a real one, and looked down at the tree that he was sitting on. It was Kuroko.

"Just thinking about something..." He answered while he watched his childhood friend's face scrunch up in distaste; him thinking means that he was assigned to a hard mission.

And yes, it was a hard mission. It involves you. Kagami thought as Kuroko just continued to stare at him with his slight distaste on his face.

"Just get down in here mister or no breakfast for you!" An alarmed look passed up his face as he quickly jumped down the tree. Missing breakfast with Kuroko means tasting Aida-san's cooking and he hadn't moved on by that food poisoning that he got last week.

Well, who would ever? She was called the Poison Queen for a reason. Everything she cooks, intentionally or not, becomes poison. He shivered at that thought as he faced Kuroko. Said teen shook his head and turned his back around. He started walking towards the mansion in the middle of the forest.

"If you are thinking then, that means you have a new mission; what is it?" Kagami scratched his head, well, he will know it sooner or later so why not do it right now? His childhood friend doesn't want any bodyguards. Well, he wants to have a taste of freedom away from the Mafia world. But, if your whole family ARE the strongest one in the world, well, what can you do?

"Ummm...I know that you are going to Diadem High School and your going to stay on an apartment near your school so..." How will he say this to him? Damn it! This was hard. Hold on Kagami, just tell him that you'll be coming with him as his protector and fellow classmate, that should be easy right?

Wrong. Like he said before, freedom is what Kuroko wants and it can't be helped that his father talked to him (repeat: threatened him) to watch his every move.

"I know Kagami-kun. So, you'll be the one staying with me in my apartment?" 

"Wait...so you know everything about this?!" A slight amusement was seen in Kuroko's face as the pale boy nodded. Kagami sighed in relief, feeling the heavyweight that has been bringing him down ever since that meeting, gone.

"Why do you think they accepted my request?" Kuroko raised his eyebrow at him and proceeded to walk down the path.

"Wait...staying with you in your apartment?" Kagami asked with shock evident in his voice. Kuroko nodded and ran towards the mansion. Well, it looks like he was the one surprised by everything after all.

"This was...one hell of a ride!!!" He shouted, feeling shocked and joyous at the same time. No one will be following them, guarding them! He can date Kuroko if he wants to! 

Time to proceed with all of my plan dates or just do what I usually do; go with the flow, baby.

-At An Unknown Place-

"Akashi, what do you propose we do with the H.E.L.L. Company? They are the strongest and wealthiest group around the world. We can't touch them." A teen with green hair and equally green eyes asked while adjusting his glasses on his face. They all look serious and worried. Especially since Akashi can't answer the question quickly.

Yes, they have dreamt to become a big group for a very long time and their parents are too weak to do as they want, so what will they do? Akashi, the red headed teen with heterochromatic eyes of red and gold, stood up and looked down the empire that they have all slowly built into existence.

The G.O.M. Company. It is still small but their name has inserted fear into the hearts of people.

"We will only need to wait, Shintaro. And, as of what Momoi researched, The H.E.L.L. Company does have a weak link. And this link is our way to get the connections to it." He brought out a picture of Kuroko Tetsuya. A paled skin, teal-haired boy with sky blue eyes. You will be having second thoughts on him being part of the mafia but the things that he is carrying in this picture says otherwise.