Black Tuxedo ch. 1

Hannah's Point.

Cameras flashed, fans screamed, pens and books thrown for autographs and I was the cause. I'm Hannah Corey international star, going into my first show for my 'lucky' tour. I was told that some other celebs would be here cheering me on like Little Mix, Katy Perry, and my all time favorite, the smashing boy band one direction. You would think like how does a BIG celeb like me have time for a boy band. Well.. I find time. I'm a directioner just like many of you are.

The body guards rushed me through the fans and into the building. My makeup and hair artist Liannah quickly rushed up, "oh you look flustered! Come! Come!" She exclaimed, taking me to my makeup mirror. Ugh I hated makeup! But I HAVE to wear it.

"5 minutes till show time!" Theo, my brother and show producer announced. I quickly went into a little circle with my team and we said a few words. Then I got on my little stage riser and I went up.

It was about show end and I had a special song planned. "You do know he's here right?" My sister Georgia told me as she fixed my gown. "Yes, yes I know.. Which is why I'm going to sing it.. For him.." ,,,, "You get em tiger!" Giggling, my bro helped carry my dress onto the stage and i walked down the steps, fans screaming highly. "Hey guys." My voice echoed. "HI." They roared. I chuckled. "So I've written a song for someone special tonight. He's in this room with us all.." The fans looked around at every guy. "You guys are adorable. Just listen to the lyrics and see if you can figure him out." I winked at em all and sat on my piano stool and began playing..