Chapter 1/Intro

Alisha POV

Lets be real, my life is gonna be fucking cliche. A story. Some kind of big ass movie. But it has to happen before it's gonna become one of those. So lets start from the start. I, Alisha Warrington am a nerd. I wear glasses and walk around in smart clothes. I get bullied, have been all my life I would say. I've had enough though. I'm gonna change myself, not for the people in school, but for me. Myself. So right now I am 15 turning 16 in about a week, and that's when I move. Today we started vacation so I'm not gonna see any of those dickheads anymore, thankfully. After what Clarissa did today, with her little boy-toy, I've had enough. They can't bring my mom and dad into my bullying. I'm not gonna let that be a thing. So that's why I'm changing, to show them that I'm not a scared little shy girl.

After my mom and dads death I've heard a lot of comments, I just ignored them all, apart from Clarissa's. That hit me. That's why I asked my brother if we could live another place until my 17 birthday and guess what? He was against it... But he didn't say no and he got convinced after I told the purpose. Now he even agreed to teach me how to box and do mixed martial-arts. I wanted to change everything. And that was exactly what I needed in my "changing-plan"               The whole move wasn't a problem, after our parents died we ended up having a lot of money. That's why my brother don't really work, only for charity. He works at this bar and at a car garage thing. I just know he's really good with cars. As am I, from just looking at my brother with a car you're gonna be good. 

To be honest, I never really thought about using some of the money. I only use it for my needs, like clothes once every two months, food and girly accessories and so on. But I don't really use it on anything I want, only what I need. I guess that's gonna change too.

So here I am. In my brothers car on way to NYC. We got an apartment right in the middle of everything. I already love it.