The Perks Of Being Zayn Malik

Chapter 2 : Tutor ?! 😡

Zayn p o v ~

They were actually talking to her . uh I feel like such an idiot now . That could of been me but of course I'm a coward . Stupid Zayn. So stupid . Be a man for once ! Next time just play it cool . Yeah be cool about it .

I slam my locker door shut and adjust my bag over my shoulder , pulling myself from my train of thoughts . Yes you caught me maybe I have a slight crush on Clarissa . Nothing major just little. But she'll never like me . Why can't I just be like any other guy and let love come to me . like Niall and Perrie or Liam and Jesy . I swear those lucky little cunts . " Zayn Malik please come to the office x2 ". I roll my eyes and walk towards the office .

Clarissa p o v ~

" So Paul told me that Jenny's cousin Reese has a friend named Tommy and his older brother Vick has a cousin who said he heard James and Zack say that they had heard Alex telling Sean that he is gonna ask you out to the movies this weekend ". Selena says in under than ten seconds to Jade . They all squeal together while I resist the urge to roll my eyes . I know what your thinking . Why do I hang around with these bimbos . The truth is that Jade and me have been friends for about five years . Yes she's a bitch but that's her persona . don't get me wrong I love her and all these idiots but her minions do get a little annoying . and I feel terrible because they adore me .

Cocky much is what you wanna say . but that's the truth . they wait on me hand and foot .which never harmed anyone ! So don't judge. " Hello earth to Clarissa "! Ariana yells at me . I snap back to reality . " Hmph "? they all giggle together which immediately brightens up my day . " Sorry what did you say Ari "?She dramatically flips her red hair with her hands and leans closer . " I said ....." " Ms . Grande and Ms . Bleu "!!!! Our English teacher , Mr . Anele yells at us , slamming his books onto his desk . Ari turns white as a sheet and she clamps her mouth shut . Hmm first time ." Is there anything you two would like too share with the class "! Mr . Anele barks at us both . Poor Ari .

I roll my eyes at him . " Yes Your fly's down ". I point out . He turns red and looks down while the rest of the class howls in laughter . Serves him right . 😏. " Ms . Bleu report to the principal office "! The intercom says . Yes . I grab all my stuff and walk out of the classroom while Mr . Anele struggles to pick up his zipper . Hmm I wonder why they called me to the office ?

Zayn p o v ~

Earlier |

" Wait you wait.... so you want me to tutor someone "? I ask Mr . Davidson aka the principal . " Yes she's a very smart girl just a little trouble maker . I swear it's like trouble is her middle name ". Mr . Davidson says while chuckling to himself . I half smile at him . But of course the person has to be a girl . " I would really appreciate it seeming so that you have all your credits ". I nod in agreement , truth is that I have all my credits . " Was I the first person you contacted " ? I ask him . " Truthfully no everyone else immediately declined because this girl is different , I didn't want to trouble you . But please your my last resort ." He pleads . " Yes ill tutor this girl". I agree knowing thAt I'll regret this later . He lets out a huge puff of air . " Thank god she's supposed to be here ".

Knock . Knock . " Come in ". Mr. Davidson says. The door opens and I gasp when I see who it is . Clarissa .