"What are your thoughts on Esteban?"

Sabine_Satine says, "Queen Shirki, what are thoughts on Chancellor Esteban? You two sure seemed to spend a lot of time together. You even trusted him with your judgment several times over your own And I do remember correctly that he never tried to hurt you, or even turn against you? He only went back to his family after you were (supposedly) defeated.."
Me and Esteban have a lot of history together as you may know, um... But we never had any informal relationships, due to the seriously clear flaws to Avalor that really needed to be fixed. And now that a TEENAGE girl, yes a TEENAGER is running the kingdom of Avalor is more broken then ever. Anyways, there were more serious things to worry About than romance. Plus, he seemed a little off of it, alittle too loud, And alittle too into himself. Not the EVIL way, but in a really wierd way. That dude needs help. But I must admit, he is a bit charming, and by a bit I mean exactly one percent. He always used to help me snap back into place when ever I was about to go for my wand, and murder these absoloutley, hurendously, insane Avalorians. He reminded me that Avalorians are basically my slaves... And if I kill them, or suspend them to another dimension I won't have any left. So... I had to put my thoughts aside... I mean, I allready know people ship us. Hello-o!! I'm blocked from the 4th wall, I'm not dumb. But I realized he was into that temptress, Dona Paloma. So, I wouldnt call it jealousy, just justice. But I cursed her to be in love with money the rest of her eternity so she wouldn't be in love with Esteban. I'm not jealous. Just triggered.
With Anti love, Queen Shuriki
(author: I ship them too!! Check out all their fan edits thooo)

With Anti love, Queen Shuriki(author: I ship them too!! Check out all their fan edits thooo)