🌸Most caffine🌸 (2)

oufits are above * ethans is the one with the blue jumper

Tuesday 7th July

I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone, two new friend requests on facebook. Pulling my phone of charge and going onto facebook
Ethan Dolan
Grayson Dolan
I remembered them as the boys from English and accepted them. after getting ready and going downstairs my parents were both sat at the table, which was unusual. I lifted an eyebrow as my mother spoke .
'Dear we need a word' I got a cold shudder as I cautiously made my way to the table.

'What's wrong' i said sitting down.

'Well me and your father have come to a desision.'

'We think you should move into the dorms on campus' my heart literally stopped.Just as I open my mouth to say something my mother cuts me off ' dear I know you don't want to but this could be a good opportunity to make new friend and get to know new people' I take a deep breath in and out.

'When?' I say, shaking my leg, they both look at each other then back at me.

'Next week' my mouth opens and then closes again. I stand from the table grab my back pack and drive to Starbucks. And order the most caffeine I've had in a while. I drive to college and walk straight to my first period. Eom (everyone matters)

I take a deep breath before I enter the room, I sit behind the desk at the back and pull my notebook out. The classroom slowly fills and so does my head with thoughts. A tall bearded man stands at the front of the class room and one of the twins Ethan enters the room, and sits beside me.

'Hey Lola' he smiles before pulling his notebook out. I smile back. At The end of the lesson, Mr.Jason assigns us with our first homework.

'You may get into Pairs, and the homework is to, get to know your partner, a slide show on what you have learnt will be needed at the end and you will need to make a quiz for one and other to fill in, class dismissed'
As soon as he finishes teaching, I reach down to grab my backpack, and pull it over my shoulder.

"Erm Lola, do you maybe want to work together ?" He smiles while rubbing the back of his neck. I smile and nod my head

'Yeh sure, we can go to mine after school if you want ?' He retrieves his backpack from the floor and agrees, with that he says goodbye and walks out. I walk out of the room and to my next lesson, PE

I walked towards the sports hall my knees weak I have no idea why but my back hurt. I pulled open the girls room and stepped inside. All eyes were on me. At least 15 college girls all in one form of underwear, I coughed slightly and walked straight to the back and they continued changing.

"I hate getting changed infront of girls with big boobs" a purple haired girl muttered to her best friend I assume. The brunette nodded in agreement. I looked down to my bust and realised they must have been talking about me. I put my head down and walked out in hopes to find a closet or something. When out cam Grayson from the boys changing rooms, he looked up and smiled, then began walking towards me, and his smile faded.

"Hey Lola, what's wrong you look,, embarrassed?" He dismissed his friends as they approached us and turned back around with one eyebrow raised waiting in response. I looked down

"I was looking for some-" Ethan walked out of the changing room next walking to a small boy with wide framed glasses, the he spotted us and patted the young boy on the back before making his way over

"What's up brother, Lola" he smiled

Grayson rolled his eyes and shrugged his brothers heavy arm from around his neck.

"Dude we are trying to talk" Grayson aid raising his hands.

"What's wrong Lola you look embarrassed"Ethan said raising his brow, like his twin.

"Dude I just asked her that" Grayson said clearly getting annoyed as his voice rose.

"We-"

"I don't feel comfortable getting changed in there because 2 girls made comments about being uncomfortable with my boobs !" I said hoping to shut them up, they both looked at each other amused

"Come get changed in the back of our truck it has curtains and we will both keep look out" Grayson said while retrieving his keys from his kneck chain, I smiled at how I didn't even know these boys yet they had been so kind . We walked to there truck while getting a few odd looks which only made my head hurt more.

I got changed in the back of the twins truck and honestly it wasn't so bad, the entire Pe lesson wasn't either, the girls soon learnt that I'm pretty good at gymnastics and wanted me to be on their team to which I politely declined. It was the end of the day now and I was still suppose to be going to Ethan's after school.

"Hey Lola if you'd like I could take you to mine in the truck" Ethan smiled grabbing his backpack of the floor and grabbing mine.

" I should let my mother know before I do but I'll be there don't worry" I replied with a smile. I walked to the car park and drove back to my house

End of the chapter guys I hope you liked it ❤️