Draft of part 1

Omnia casually protects her smoothies. Jesus her and her unhealthy obsession with smoothies. That's when a girl with purple hair and brown eyes called out to her. No she seriously yelled, could she be any louder?

" HEY HEY! GIRL WITH THEY UNUSUAL GREY SKIN? THE ONE THAT SHOULD PROBABLY SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT THAT... CAN YOU COME OVER HERE? "

Ugh ( barely a day in high school and I already have teen angst ). Reluctantly, i go over.

" yes? " I ask gritting my teeth.

" I will trade you this seat for one of your fruits. "

She pointed to a seat that had someone on it.

" but I'm sitting here! " the person said. The girl pushed her.

" Not anymore " the girl said. I don't know, Rynn was supposed to show me what's going to happen in high school, but he's not here. Slowly, I put the food down. I give her the juicy peach I was going to eat.The girl with the purple hair waved at me

" I'm Lavender, but just call me Lav. " she pointed to the girl on the floor
" that's Dubrite "

" SISTER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME! " she says very over dramatically.

" you know how much I like peaches! " Durbite looks over at her and cringes as it was some war flashback or something. Then she gave Lav a nasty look then sat on someone's lap. Lavender gives him a nasty look and yells

" I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN, YOU NASTY RATCHET ASS HOE! " then she starts screaming at the top of their lungs I could barely make up what they were saying.
" LISTEN YOU WERE JUST TOUCHING MY BEST FRIEND YESTERDAY, BITCH. I FUCKING TOLD YOU NEVER TO GO BY US AGAIN! "
Screamed lavender
" WHY THE HELL ARE ALWAYS MAKING IT MY FAULT! A WOMANIZER CAN BREAK UP WITH ME! ILL NEVER ADMIT IT THOUGH. "
Yelled the other boy.
After a few words about how attractive her sister is, she whispers something in Spanish to a girl with a lot of freckles...

" Matar a esta perra " ( kill this bitch ). Then the girl with freckles suddenly punches the guy in the face

" I e like me Hana me na kanaka " ( I don't like dealing with people) suddenly I felt someone grabbing me. My immediate reaction was to blow the rape whistle, but he says

" Omnia, it's me " oh yeah forgot about him for a second.

" wait, shits getting real. "

" well I'm leaving. "

" yeah yeah good luck on that test! "

" wait there was a test! "

" bye! "

The girl with purple hair suddenly turns to me.
" oh shit, I forgot to introduce the rest of my friends. The girl who's beating the shit out of that guy is piña. The guy that's getting his ass kicked is Maddox. That girl is loah, twins with piña. Then there's Cecilia, she's a slut. Cora, she's a feminatizi. The one with the cat ears is Sydney, she's a furry. And that's our friend circle, everyone else is just scared of us. " I took a look at the fucking barnyard.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.