Part two draft

I was walking home when suddenly I heard a loud crash
" SHIT " says the girl in the purple hair from earlier. 'Lavender' I think as she runs up to me. " hey I never really... I never rea... oh god. This is why I don't run... i never really asked your name? "

" omnia " I reply. I have the time to look at her. She has a lot less threatening features when she's not beating someone to a pulp. She's very curvy, and is very much over the average weight size. She's a bit overweight . Also the biggest hips I've ever seen???

" okay... cool... " she says, still out of breath. " my friends and I were walking and saw you, so i chased you. Is it okay that we join you? " I nodded my head. What's the drama now? * insert Michel Jackson eating popcorn gif * I can't believe it'd only the first day and I've already seen someone get beat at a pulp. Hopefully he's alive.

" you wanna know what we should do? Call EM and BJ "

" who? "

" our friends that are extremely gay for each other but wont admit it. "

" what?? "
" yeah they graduate next year and like have been inseparable since 5th grade" wow I have gay friends!!!

" just a heads up before we FaceTime them, BJ is not the most attractive. Also her name does NOT stand for ' BlowJob ' like it's been mistaken too many times before " okay...

We called them on FaceTime and she was sitting in bed groggily without a shirt on but with a blanket on her chest. Her hair was all messed up, her hair was basically Daveed Digs' hair just a little smaller.
It was nighttime there

" hello? "

She looks like the wrong side of the bed woke up on her.

" WHY ARE YOU SO TIRED ITS NIGHTTIME? "

* back forth conversation *

" who's that next to you on the bed shirtless? "
" there's no o--- " she was cut off from Lavenders screams, attempting to wake up the person which obviously worked.

" waa? " suddenly a girl looked up to the camera confused, asleep, and probably naked.

" BJ????? " screamed every almost in unison

" umm gotta go BYE " then suddenly she hung up. Wow okay, rude. I just processed that into my mind....

Wait, what?