an author at 13

I am like a coin a penny a nickle any kind i have been through a thousand machines i rough on the side and for some reason the president wasn't on me i am a strange coin no one wants to use a coin like me until i am put through another machine my sides aren't rough the president is on me i am now on the concrete in NY until a bratty teenager picks me up and takes me to a soda machine ties long string around me and throws me into the soda machine and quickly pulls me out again tricking it and using me... now your probably thinking this is a borning i made up about a coin but the truth the same thing that you just read about that coin happened to me just a little differently but i was i used and everything else now im probably getting ahead of myself and you don't know what the hell im talking about so i'll start at the begging....

I am 13 years old my name is maggie,maggie coin stupid name i know but it was what i was born with i don't really care for coins even i live in new york in a huge library i literaly live in a library so it's a good thing i like to read i have read almost every book in the library my mom owns it and i love to write i don't know how many notebooks i have i have just gone into the 7th grade school for me was a problem nobody really likes me i have two friends, just two Brandon and Ashley....

note from the author:i'm really tierd i'll right more tommorrow or later tonight please comment