Prologue

love is a matter of choice ..

One of the worst thing of being in love is loving a friend deeper than the friendship you both have while at the end it's for you to choose either to stay as his friend or to tell him your feelings though you know it may ruin your friendship.

loving someone means seeing him happy with somebody else .. 

it's true that if you are really into a person you need to let him to those persons or things that will make him happy instead of forcing him to be at your side and unhappy at all.

love is sacrificing ..

taking the risk of getting hurt .. though it sounds STUPID still you continue to take the risk no matter what is its possible consequences are .. it's either you get hurt or reaLLy get hurt at the end.

loving is closing your eyes from reality .. 

 love is not really blind .. it is when you don't see imperfections and flaws towards another person simply because you are head over heels in love and you lost your ability to use your brain to think and see things in a practical and logical way.

There was once a friend of mine who told me that .. when you met a person in the church (not knowing anything about him) he will probably be the one for you .. unfortunately I believed to what she said .. and when I met him .. I grab the opportunity .. the once in a lifetime chance.

but ..

is this a lifetime love ? or ..

a temporary love?

LOVE.. it cause me different emotions that I never felt before. It opened my eyes to reality that nothing is constant. Though you both love each other .. still there will come a time that you will both need to let each other go. 

 It taught me to be a pretender ..  

it taught me to be an assumer ..

it taught me to be a liar ..

would I continue to love him? ..

or is it time for me to set him free ?