The Request

Add or decline? Decline, no no add! I don't know. I should just accept it he probably won't even message me. I layed down and went through his Facebook page. I looked through his pictures and all his posts. He seems cool and he lived right around the corner from me. I got off my bed to go put my hair in a ponytail nd wipe of my makeup. Then I heard my laptop ring I walked up too it slowly.

'Kyle James: Hi'

What do I say ? Hey ? Hi ? Wassup?. Hey, yea hey sounds good. I replied quickly but not too fast I don't want to seem happy even though I really was.

'Kyle James: You're probably wondering how I found you on Facebook.'

'Yea kinda ' I replied. Yea kinda ? that was so dumb!

' Kyle James :I noticed u in the cafeteria so I asked the teacher what your name was.. Sounds creepy but you were just soo attractive.'

Me attractive? Has this boy lost his mind ? I acted like a complete fool today and he found it attractive ?

' Thanks. ' I replied.

Convosations went on. Hours passed by and I didn't even realize I was talking to him that long. He was so cool and funny. He told me about his first day and how he made some friends. He even planned to sit with me at lunch tomorrow.

***********

Bell number 5! Lunch time! I walked to my locker quickly. I opened it and checked on my makeup. I walked to the cafeteria and saw Afro kid, I mean Kyle waiting at my table. I walked over slowly.

"Hey " he said pointing to my seat

"Hi" I said nervously as I sat down

"What's for lunch ?" he said jokingly

"Well my lunch is a ham and cheese sandwich. what are you eating?"

"Same thing."

A couple minutes went by , there wasn't much talking.

"Hey you smudged your lipstick " he said as he reached over to fix it for me.

"Oh thanks."

That was embarrassing. Two minutes later 4 other kids came to the table where we were sitting. They all came, said hi, introduced themselves and sat down. Nicki ( burgundy hair girl), Melanie, Trent, and Katherine

Did I just make friends ? Oh my god that was so easy!

They asked me my name and where I was from. they were all so nice.

"Wait why are you and Kyle sitting together?" Trent asked cutting off the other kids

" Umm he was just.."

" Trent shut up ! Stop making the girl uncomfortable. I sat. With her because I realized that she was alone." Kyle said

By the end of lunch I figured out that those five kids have been friends since middle school. that's how they know each other so well.

After school my mom wasn't able to pick me up. I walked home quickly. when I got home I ran up the steps and got out my diary. I wrote about my whole day. it seemed impossible that my second day went so smoothly. Then I heard my mom come in

" Hi Hanna !" my mom yelled

" Hey mom " I yelled back

" How was school?" she said opening my door.

" Fine mom"

"What are you doing ? Let me see that book."

" No it's just homework. Can you close my door mom."

"Fine ms.attitude. dinner in a hour." She said as she left.

That was close.