Tickets!

I walked through the hallway of the beginning of the last period to my Chemistry class. Chem class sucked! Despite the name of the class, there was no chemistry between the teacher and students. Mr. McLorey was the most boring teacher ever. He was a middle aged, boring, lazy teacher with almost all of his hair grey and a terribly unattractive receding hairline. He always wore these really weird T-shirts. Once he wore one that said "I Didn't Fart My Ass Just Blew You A Kiss." How you're allowed to wear curse words in a school, I don't know-- Okay, okay I know ass isn't that bad of a cuss word, but hey-- If I can find anything wrong with this school, I will! He had all of the boys laughing their asses off all day. 

Today he sat there grading papers for ten minutes. I was struggling to hold my eyes open. Out of boredom, I looked at Leon's (the boy sitting in front of me) head. Did he ever clean it?! I did NOT know that dudes had split ends. I laughed and slipped him a note: Maybe you should try Herbal Essence's hair products :)

He looked annoyed and sent a note back: Maybe you should mind your own business  

I laughed again. You might think I'm mean-- I'm not! I'm really not. This is a one off. I hope he doesn't become self-continuous because of me. 

I scribbled on my notebook and shoved a piece of gum in my mouth. Mr. McLorey went on with his boring lesson about types of radioactive decay. I glanced at the clock. Twenty more damn minutes! I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up the classroom was empty. Those sons of... Nothing. I grabbed my bag and left the classroom thinking about how wonderful in would be if I could just meet Cameron Dallas-- my ultimate crush. I sighed knowing there was no way. Even if they ended up doing a meet and greet in San Diego, I can't see my mom letting me go. She's just so overly protective, it sucks! 

"Hey!" My friend Amy said. She awakened me from my daze. 'Oh, hey.'

"Whats wrong?" She asked. 

"Nothing... what's wrong with you? You look not normal."

"Well, guess what?!" she squealed in a low voice. 

"What? You found another Google nose pic of Hayes?" I laughed. She glared at me. I laughed harder. She hated me for making fun of her imaginary boyfriend.

"No, BETTER! I got VIP tickets to a Magcon meet and greet concert!" She smiled uncontrollably and giggled. 

"Really?" I said somewhat sarcastically. 

"YES! Really, Ashley. Look," She revealed her proof. I gasped and then shrieked. 

"Oh my God! Congratulations!! How?" I hugged her. 

"My Grandma gave me the money on my birthday and I bought the tickets. I get to see Hayes!" She sighed and closed her eyes. "He's so bae." 

"Snap out of it," I laughed. I couldn't believe it! "Oh, man! I can't believe it." 

"Same!" she said grinning. "And we get to see Cam," she added with a sigh that I couldn't stand. 

"Hey, Cameron is mine boi!" I glared. 

She laughed, "Yup, I know. Hayes is mine."

I looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "You don't act like it sometimes." 

"Hey! I love Hayes. I always will. He's MINE," she said flicking her hair. Riiight... I thought. We walked over to her Mercedes Benz S 63 coupe (I had to add in the exact type of car because its lit!). I still couldn't believe that my best friend had gotten tickets to a meet and greet. That was her dream-- and boy, I felt like I was in a dream. Was she really gonna meet Hayes Grier, Nash, Cameron, Matt and all of them?! Damn! I have to admit I was jealous. But that only lasted for like one second because then she said, "So, are you coming?"