Help

Prologue:

This story is about a girl, named Faith. She is 16. She has friends, goes to school, and has a boyfriend. Her mother died when she was only little. Her father abandon her a while after the mother passed.

She is to afraid to get close to anyone, for fear they'll tell all her secrets. So she stays with her boyfriend, Ash, and her friends, Marlee, and Kassie.

Her boyfriend Ash isn't the "best" he is bossy, whatever she doesn't do, he flips. Sometimes even hits her. they would hang out after school, and come home with bruises on her back. Kassie and Marlee told her to tell someone. She's to afraid.

Her mom died when she was 6. In a car accident. Drunk driving, she was with her friends, having a girls night, and she never came back. her dad and her waited and waited for her poor mommy to yet home for story time. She never came back, her dad called Faith's grandma. She asked why he was calling, and asked to talk to her daughter. right away Faiths father, Don, knew that something was wrong.

Don called the police.

They talked for a while, and then Don's expression dropped.

"Daddy" Faith wimpered.

"Yeah hun?" He answered.

"I miss mommy!" Faith shredded a tear.

Don grabbed her, hugged her, and said, "I do too pumpkin."

The next day is when don told young Faith.

Faith was hysterical.

Don took care of Faith for a couple months. Then he left.

Ever since then Faith has been living with Linda, her grandmother. Linda is the mother of Maria De Lagosta. Maria is Spanish, Maria is also the mother of Faith.

Faith has been with her grandmother through thick and thin.

~~~~~

Faith is bullied a lot in school, and has self harmed. Only because what she has been through, living with no parents, getting abused by her grandfather. Her uncle has raped her... Many of times. She is afraid to tell any one. But she cant tell any one.

~~~Hope you guys like it /.\ I'm not a good writer. This is the first one that I have actually like... Liked when I wrote it /.u Well, make sure that if you like it give it a vote Cx and some Comments, and some Reaaaddss Cxxx ~~ Love you all, Cookie <3