Chapter 4: The Kiss

JUSTIN'S POV:

Holy Fuck! She is here, she is here, SHE IS HERE!

I could not keep a straight face when I saw Pheobe walking in our mansion.

Pheobe is a girl whom you could easily recognize. She isn't short or petite like most of the girls. She is tall, not as tall as me though but just a bit shorter than me. She has shiny honey blonde hair which we can easily notice and her figure, Oh! not like all other girls of our age. She has 'flesh' which is located in all the 'correct areas'. Damn! her outfit today!

She was wearing simple gray sweatpants and black and white top. That was not hiding the fact that she had a nice waist and also the fact that she had nice boobs.

As always her hair was open and face void of any makeup. Just the natural beauty.

I asked her to walk ahead of me just to take a look at her ass.

The pants were fitted perfectly on her round ass. I gulped at the sight of her walking wiggling her ass.

Pervert . My subconscious blamed me.

"Where is everyone", she asked, tucking a strand of her honey blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hmm. Everyone is out for some party. I really don't like to attend those boring parties so I did not go", her gray eyes went wide, as I say this.

"So, we are alone?", she asks.

"No there are other people, like the maids and other staff. But don't worry they won't disturb us", I try my best not to add a seductive tone to the last part of my sentence and somehow manage it.

"Ok", she says nervously.

Her body language showed that she was definitely nervous about the fact that we are alone.

Good, she should be.

"You choose the movie", as in the theater I asked her.

This mini theater was just like normal theater but only for 30 people. There was also a cuddle couch at the front which Grandpa brought for me and Ashur when we were kids.

"Ok, then Twilight", I let out a frustrated groan at her choice of movie. Mom and aunt Ashley always watches that so I have seen it many times.

"Nah! that one I have watched many times", I say.

"Ok", she agrees with me but her from her voice I could say that she was sad, which is the last thing I want.

"Huu! don't be sad we will watch it ok", I give her a side hug snaking my hand around her waist. I could feel her body getting tensed under my touch.

I did not want to behave like a pervert so I left her immediately.

"Ok! you want to watch from the first part?", I asked her.

Please say no, Please say no

"No! I watched it already. The second one will do", Hush! thank God!

"Ok!", I made a call to the operator and soon the light turned off and the movie started.

The movie started and Pheobe looked quite interested in the movie.

Seeing her happy brought a smile on my face. She is so beautiful when she is stress-free.

Since she lost her father she is always tensed and works throughout the day so that she never fails to treat her mother.

I was a bit bored as I have seen these series many times. So I started to test my effect on her.