027: Real Life

Tonight, it was Thomas's turn to take Sara in the front seat of his Porsche. I sat with Herman in the back. It was so compact that I could feel his body warmth. While Thora was talking, Herman whispers in my ear.

"You look absolutely stunning."

His breath sent shivers down my spine. I smile at him. "And so are you."

"Here we are," Thomas said stopping his engine. Herman grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car.

Thomas spoke in Norwegian to get the table ready. What they don't know is Sara and I understand Norwegian but we can't say a word of it. Crazy right?

"Thank you," Sara says to Thomas once he finished talking with the waiter.

He seems confuse. "Well, you called us beautiful creatures?" Sara smirks.

Herman seems to catch on.

"You understand Norwegian? I'm amazed," he lets a chuckle out.

They ask us if there was anything else about us they didn't know. Sara looks at me, thinking exactly the same thing as I am.

"I have a house in Palm Springs. And, a little apartment in Los Angeles."

"You two live together?"

"Yeah."

"Cute," Thomas says looking at Sara with narrowed eyes. She sticks her tongue out.

Thomas whispers something in Sara's ear making it inaudible for Herman and I. We exchange a small uncomfortable glance then laugh.

"What is it?"

"Ah, we're keeping things from you guys too." I say laughing.

Herman kept gazing at me, and I do the same to him. After a while, he takes his phone out. I saw in his eyes he wanted to take a picture of me. So, again, I posed.

"I'm starting to like these pictures. We should take a picture every time we go out to eat."

I agree with him.