Chapter 1

Elizabeth was born being the only child in the family. They lived at Spokane W.A. Her father passed away when she was only 4 years old, Elizabeth can imagine how sad her mother was in that time.

Elizabeth studied hard and managed to get distinctions for all her tests and examinations, her mother would always asked her to stop studying and eat with her. Elizabeth is a very hard working girl, she knows her mother can't always provide her as she was going to Collage, se was able to get into the best Collage in Spokane.

Elizabeth's Mom, Rachel, was proud to have a daughter like Elizabeth who studies hard for her tests and examinations. Elizabeth knew she had to go to the best collage and get a good working job in order to provide for herself and her mother.

When pass Summer Break, Elizabeth had to go for collage as she had already finished High School last Winter and had to apply for collage before her Summer Break come back.

When Elizabeth was awake she saw her mother, crying and asked,

"Mom, Why are u crying?"

Her mother replied,

"I've seen you grow too fast, and now ur already in COLLAGE!!!????".

Elizabeth smiled and was holding her tears back not showing to her mother that she was going to cry, Elizabeth wave her mother good-bye and off she go to her collage.

When Elizabeth reach to her collage, she found herself getting lost already as the school she went was HUGE. She thinks to herself that she probably need to take hours in order to go attend her classes, Elizabeth needs to find her principal but...didn't know where the principal office was.

As she was busy finding the principal office, Elizabeth accidentally bumped into a guy, who's name is called CARSON. Carson was a charming boy that is every girl's dream, but..., sadly its not for Elizabeth though.

Elizabeth asked Carson,

"Erm...excuse me, where is the principal office?"

Carson relied,

"You just walk straight, and then take a turn to your left and in front you'll see the door to the principal office."

Elizabeth said,

"Thank You!".

Elizabeth listened to Carson and walked straight forward and take a turn to her left, indeed was the principal office and was in front her right in her face.

Elizabeth knocked the door and asked permission to enter the office, the principal, Mr Collins, warmly welcome Elizabeth to the collage and showed her around the school.

After showing her the whole school, Elizabeth is still confused and where is the places in the school.Finally, Mr Collins gave Elizabeth her schedule and said she can stay in the school to familiarise the places and then when she hear the school bell, she is either to go home or follow her schedule for her remaining lessons.

As Elizabeth was walking around the school herself, she bumped into another person who was also walking and when she looked up, Elizabeth found herself bumping into Carson again.

Elizabeth think to herself 'Why am I always bumping into Carson and out if the whole school with so many other guys, Carson is like the only person I bumped into!'

Carson asked,

"Hey, are you okay???, You looked like ur thinking about something."

Elizabeth looked at him and said,

"Yea, I'm fine."

Carson said he was just going to the men's returning back to class, while I bumped into him, Carson also offered to show me around the school 1 more time after the principal has shown me already.

Hey Readers 👋🏻, I'm glad the you've read this new book and new chapter I made. This story was created and wrote by myself.

Anyways, Thanks for reading Chapter 1, I'll see u guys in the next Chapter 😊.

Vote
Comment

                  Follow/Find Me
Twitter: @ValerieTan_7
Instagram: @ValerieTan_7
Snapchat: @ValerieTan_7

XoXo 😘Valerie💋