Sebastian Sebastian

This is the story of a sumo wrestler. His name was Sebastian Sebastian. Sebastian Sebastian was having a bad day. You see Sebastian Sebastian lost to his rival Timothy Timothy earlier that day. Now, that would have been that bad itself. Sebastian Sebastian lost to Timothy Timothy before, but Sebastian Sebastian always got his revenge. No, the reason it was so bad was because Sebastian Sebastian lost because Sebastian Sebastian fell down. Now if you don't know the rules to sumo wrestling, if any of your body falls on the ground besides your feet or you step out of the circle you lose. So Sebastian Sebastian was poked lightly and all that happened was Sebastian Sebastian fell down. So Sebastian Sebastian was mad, and when Sebastian Sebastian's mad, Sebastian Sebastian eats donuts. That's what gave him the inspiration to be a sumo wrestler. Sebastian Sebastian was bullied as a child, and Sebastian Sebastian always got bullied because of his weight. Sebastian Sebastian always got mad at the bullies and then Sebastian Sebastian ate donuts, and then they bullied him more and it went on and on and on. Sebastian Sebastian specifically remembered this one mean kid, Eduardo Eduardo, saying "don't make fun of him guys, he's in shape. Round is a shape." Anyway, Sebastian Sebastian eventually got large enough that Sebastian Sebastian sat on them, and they never made fun of him again. After that, some people saw his weight and told him to sign up for sumo wrestling. Sebastian Sebastian had a twenty-one winning streak, until Sebastian Sebastian lost to Timothy Timothy. Next match though, Sebastian Sebastian beat Timothy Timothy and Sebastian Sebastian celebrated with (you guessed it) donuts. That was the secret for him winning. After every match Sebastian Sebastian would gain about five pounds because of donuts. And that would power him up for the next match. The worst moment in his career, besides from him falling down, was when Sebastian Sebastian won by disqualification in his third match against Steven Steven. Anyway back to the story, everyone wanted him to face Curtis Curtis. Curtis Curtis was a sixteen time sumo champion and they faced each other one time, but that was his first match in developmental. So everyone wanted Sebastian Sebastian to face Curtis Curtis and eventually they got their match, but with a catch. The loser had to give up donuts forever. Sebastian Sebastian didn't want to sign up, but Sebastian Sebastian was forced into doing it. So Sebastian Sebastian decided to do an epic training montage Sebastian Sebastian saw on YouTube. Sebastian Sebastian had to go to a baseball field and sing "I'm the Best Around," while beating up all the baseball players. After clearing the baseball field Sebastian Sebastian knew Sebastian Sebastian was ready. So they started the match, but Curtis Curtis lost his balance at the beginning. Sebastian Sebastian didn't want to win that way so he caught him. But, Curtis Curtis smiled and pulled him down. Sebastian Sebastian fell down, Sebastian Sebastian lost! Sebastian Sebastian couldn't of been more angry at him and he did the most devastating thing a sumo wrestler could do. Sit on them. Sebastian Sebastian weighing 697 pounds was not the easiest to lift up. So when Sebastian Sebastian sat on Curtis Curtis, it took 17 and a half men to get Sebastian Sebastian off of Curtis Curtis. When they finally got Sebastian Sebastian off of Curtis Curtis, Sebastian Sebastian had gone full Super San mode. Sebastian Sebastian finally stopped and went to get a donut. The people who made the battle didn't let him. Sebastian Sebastian started yelling at him that Sebastian Sebastian would have won if it haven't of been for that. So, the people made a deal with him for it. If Sebastian Sebastian won against Curtis Curtis, Sebastian Sebastian would get his donut privileges back, but if Sebastian Sebastian lost, Sebastian Sebastian had to GET IN SHAPE. Da Ba Dum. Sebastian Sebastian decided that it was worth it, and Curtis Curtis was not going to have a nice day. But instead of doing his normal routine, Sebastian Sebastian went to train with his long time friend, and master of sumo wrestling, Eugene Eugene. Then they went on amazing challenges, climbing poles with medals on their feet, jumping from thin bamboo to thin bamboo, and shooting tomatoes that Sebastian Sebastian threw. So basically everything from Mulan. At last Sebastian Sebastian was ready. Sebastian Sebastian started moving quicker than normal against Curtis Curtis and faking him out. Without his extra five pounds Sebastian Sebastian wasn't as energized as usual, but Sebastian Sebastian was determined to win. Then Sebastian Sebastian had some tough work ahead of him. Curtis Curtis put weights on him, but from the climbing Sebastian Sebastian was able to pull through. Then, Sebastian Sebastian avoided some close calls by jumping from one part of the circle to the next. And finally, Sebastian Sebastian also dodged tomatoes that the crowd was throwing at him, for some reason. Until eventually, Sebastian Sebastian got a hold of Curtis Curtis, and threw Curtis Curtis on the ground. Sebastian Sebastian won his donuts back. Then Sebastian Sebastian tried to crowd surf out the door, but even though he was now 696 and a half pounds Sebastian Sebastian still crushed them. Sebastian Sebastian got up and apologized for it and went to celebrate with a donut or 489. Sebastian Sebastian later began his reign as sumo champion of the world and went on an 173 win streak, until Sebastian Sebastian lost because Sebastian Sebastian got tasered. Sebastian Sebastian later died from being to fat. Although, Sebastian Sebastian won fattest man alive in the Guinness world record for being 2951 lbs. Later in life, Sebastian Sebastian had a kid named Frank.

                                                                                          The End.