Chapter I

He hesitated. "Do I look good? How do I smell? Am I blushing?" Thoughts flooded his mind. "Knock knock," Erin looked up. Erin flung door open. He embraced her deeply. She blushed and in reply hugged him and said "Hehe, hey Erin." His head dug into her shoulder "Heh hey." His mother came up around Erin and tapped him on the shoulder. He flinched and released her. "Yes?"

"Bags, now,"

"Oh, yes of course mother," he picked up his pre-packed suitcase and backpack and began to haul it in. Raven quickly followed and even offered to carry his bag. But Erin's independent attitude politely declined. She opened the door for him, allowing him to slip through. The house although a rough exterior had a rather "homie interior" Erin remembered this in particular. He dropped his things in the living room, where he slept of course. But before he could sit down Raven had his hand and was pulling him downstairs.

He found himself being pushed onto a charcoal and crimson pigmented bed. While at the same time being thrown at by questions and clothes and the things only a teenage girls would throw at you. They laughed for hours until, they found themselves just laying there. On her bed, still, quiet, content. Raven turned her head so she was staring at him. He turned so he was doing the same. He raised his hand and allowed his finger to rub her chin. She giggled, he smiled. "DINNER TIME." They laughed " Dinner I guess,"

"Tch yea I guess." They quickly ran upstairs they followed there nose to the aroma of dinner. They found there food plated gorgeously around a mahogany table. Every one was seated besides Raven and Erin of course.

Raven and Erin sat side by side. There mouthes drooling over the sight of dinner the turkey, the chicken, the pork chops, the mashed taters. Ravens father chuckled to Erin "Your ready to eat?" Erin looked at him anticipation in his eyes, not saying a word. Ravens father commenced the feast. And like lighting and thunder Raven and Erin had already indulged there plate with food. They looked at each other and laughed. The two mothers immediately busted into conversation, something about a cleaning agent. While Ravens father immediately engaged into a conversation on football.

Ravens dad paused a minute. "So, have you heard about Russia?" Raven grabbed Erin's free hand. He looked at them both puzzled.

Her father noticed this, "I take it that would be a no,"

"No I haven't, enlighten me,"

"Well just the beginning of WWIII, last week the Russians re-activated there warheads," Ravens father had some job in the government, apparently higher up. Erin responded "I don't know what to say,"

"I didn't expect you to, I just thought I'd tell you that,"he finished that in a rather cold tone. Raven pulled Erin's ear to her mouth and whispered."He's gone absolutely paranoid about this apocalypse thing, he's really scaring me Erin." Erin sat up again and held her hand then smiled. "It'll be fine Raven,". She smiled and went in for a hug but stopped herself. Erin winked and gave her a little smile. He proceeded to stand an offered to clear the table, as he was a gentleman .

Hey guys i just wrote this an wondered if you guys think i should continue :)