Woozi Smut

Your POV

You click through your snapchat stories watching everyone's updates intensely. Kim namjoon story comes on and it's a dance practice of BTS~you're a huge army. You start freaking out and suddenly, your phone is swiped from your grip. Angrily, you turn around looking at lee jihoon~ your bully an evil stare. He chuckles and clicks on your phone.

"Let's see who you have been texting? Eh?" He reads all of your messages and you try grabbing the phone back.

"I've texted your eomma saying you'll be home Late today. If you want your phone back, meet me in the music room at the end of school. If
You don't come, I'll just sell it and buy myself a new phone." He talks casually while throwing your phone in the air and catching it in one hand.

You feel sweat dripping down your head as he starts doing tricks with your precious phone. He turns off your phone and walks away leaving you confused. What does he want? You continue eating your ramen and drink your bubble tea angrily. I only have 2 hours, then I'll get my phone back. The bell rings, you pick up your bag and put your food in the bin and put the tray and plate away. You rush to art and sit next to the leader of seventeen (the group Jihoon is in.) you take out your project and continue cross hatching the face. The pencil lines were pristine. S.coups looks at your work and continues his. You sigh and continue with your work. A hour passes and the bell rings again indicating 6th period.

You pick up your bag and walk to geography. During geography all you could concentrate on was the clock. The ticking sound was mesmerised in your head. Some time passes and you decide to concentrate on the work and get something done. You put your pen to the page but.. the bell rings. Seriously, you was sweating bricks.

Caustically you walk up to the music room and hesitate to enter but you do so.

"Hello?"

Lee Jihoon spins around on the teachers spinny chair and holds a guitar.

"So you came?" He puts the guitar down and looks at you.

"Well yeah, I can't live without my phone."

"Pathetic."

"Not as pathetic as your tic tac sized dick," you snort quietly

"You what?" He stands up

"I said not as pathetic as your tic tac sized dick."

"Do you think lying is a good thing to do?" He walks towards you.

"It's only the truth. Now can I have my phone."

"No."

Jihoon pushes your shoulders forcefully causing you to fall onto your knees. You growl in pain.

"What was that for?" You snap

"I'm proving that my dick isn't tic tac sized." He smirks and grabs your hand and presses it against his clothed member

In your hands you could feel the clothed member erecting and becoming longer and harder.

"N-no!"

"Come on, he won't bite. Don't you want your phone?"

"Whatever."

He pulls down His pants and peels back his boxers and reveals his large member. Jihoon grabs your fingers and spaces them an inch apart.

"Measure him."

You place your fingers next to him measuring in inches.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, s-seven, s-seven and a h-alf." You sigh.

He spanks your ass, chuckles and walks away leaving you in shock. When you turn your phone on, you see in your contacts

'Lee Jihoon The Hottie ;)'

I'll kill this midget..