Hoshi smut

Your POV

You're staring out of the window watching the rain bounce off of the floor creating puddles. Someone taps on your shoulder and you immediately turn around facing them.

"Yes?" You look at hoshi, who has changed seats.

"Were suppose to be working together."

"O-oh okay." You look down at the endless amounts of work and ruffle your hair.

"So guessing you don't get it?" He looks at you.

You nod in response

"Okay so we're suppose to fill out this table. So I will say the size of something and you will have to guess what it is based off of the measurements then we will do it the others way round." He smiles goofily

"Okay, thanks hoshi," you smile back at him

"Can we start now?" He clicks his pen and taps his foot.

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll start," Hoshi insists.

"Okay.."

"8 inches."

You look around for an item.

"I don't know."

He smirks

"What?" You look at him cluelessly.

"Think of something really big, that wants you."

You scratch the back of your neck and keep guessing.

"The ruler?"

"A book?"

"A calculator?"

"A pen?"

"A pencil?"

"Wow y/n.. you really are clueless. I'll just show you." He chuckles

You stare at him cluelessly as he walks to the teacher and bows. He comes back and grabs your wrist and drags you along.

"Hoshi? Where are we going?"

"I'm showing you the item." He smirks.

Swiftly, he pushes you into the janitors cupboard and begins kissing you. He smirks between kiss and takes off his top. You stare at his toned body and he pushes you against the wall placing cold butterfly kisses in you neck. You moan at the pleasure and he attacks your lips again. In one movement he takes off of your top and runs his hands on your tanned body. He pulls down your skirt and he licks his lips at your red lace panties and matching bra. You pull down his pants and see a large mountain in his boxers. Teasingly, you sneak into his boxers and put your hand around his member pumping it quickly. He throws his head back and moans loudly. Beads of sweat drip from his hairline and you smirk.

"Y/N... ah.. I'm gonna c-cum.." he groans

"Not yet.." you wink letting go of his member and he pants.

"Your time.." he prowls closer to you pinning you on the floor. Hoshi spreads your legs and pulls down your panties showing your wet core. He licks his lips and puts his head between your thighs and laps at your pussy. You moan from the pleasure and intertwine your hands with his blonde fluffy hair. His tongue is pushed into you and your eyes tear up. His tongue tickles your clit and your body shakes. You cum in his mouth and he eats it like he's never had a meal before. He moans sending vibrations up your legs. He looks at you and puts inserts 3 fingers into your core. You moan and throw your head back. Hoshi does scissor like motions stretching you.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum Hoshi.."

"Call me daddy, kitten.."

You nod.

"You don't cum without my permission.." he spanks your ass and you yelp. Slowly he removes his fingers and licks them clean.

"Damn kitten... you taste so good.."

Obvious footsteps are heard coming towards the door and you grab your clothes and run to the back of the cupboard where there is an extra compartment that is really small. Hoshi pushes you onto your hands and knees and hovers over you. He pulls out is already erect dick and pushes it inside of you. You moan but he spanks your ass again leaving a red handprint.

"We have to be quiet kitten.." he growls in your ear."

He grabs his top and rolls it up and makes you bite it.

The door opens and people enter the closet searching around. Hoshi grinds into your throbbing core. His movements get quicker and deeper and his breathing unstable. You moan through the shirt and he spanks your ass.

"No. kitten." He growls

He spreads your legs more and thrusts deeper. You forget to breathe for a couple of seconds because of his large size. The sound of bodies slapping against eachover becomes louder and the aroma of sweat and cum increases.

"Fuck.. kitten.. you're so tight- argh!" He moans one last time before pulling out and cumming on your back.

He gains back his breathe after a few minutes and speaks.

"The thing that was 8 inches was my dick." He shows you a still erect dick.

You crawl onto his stomach and give small kitten like licks to the tip, him moaning loudly. He spreads your legs and licks up your Cum. You take him into your mouth and begin pleasuring him. He cums into your mouth and you swallow it all. A minute or two after you fall asleep.