72 hours

It had been three days.

I had been locked up in the cell for three days. My back aches from the hard concrete and my wrist still had some wolfsbane on them after the ropes dig into my skin. To say the least my wolf and I were pissed off.

I guess out of sight out of mind really is true because I hadn't been fed either. The only thing the gave me was water and I got that once. However, no matter how much I despise my uncle for letting them treat me this way I don't blame him. He is second in command and my feelings are not above his pack and the safety of his family. I'm just some rouge who needs to learn their place.

Thinking about Alpha Eirik's words just bring tears to my eyes. He is right I am alone. My parents are dead, the home I've ever known is gone and my uncle doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with me. I wipe my tears as I hear footsteps coming towards me.
A guard takes his keys quickly opening the door before walking in and pulling me to my feet. Due to lack of food the sudden movement makes me dizzy and my eyes take a while to focus. Without any words the guard leads me out of the cells and towards the clinic. Surprisingly, this time we walk behind the pack areas. Once inside the clinic I can see Alpha Eirik and Owen with two women besides them.

The guard is moving to quick for me. My feet stumble and I fall to the floor. A nurse rushes to me faster than the four people waiting for me. She helps me stand up and slowly walks me to a room where I can lie down on the bed. Finally! Something soft.

"I am so disappointed in the both of you look what you did to this poor girl!" I slowly lift my head to see a woman scolding Alpha Eirik. He is already looking at me. I manage to smirk in his direction, serves him right.

"At least Zayla finds this funny." Everyone turns to me at the mention of my name.

"Awww, you know my name." I put my hand on my heart. "Here I thought I'd be known as 'she' for the rest of my life. Anyway... do you have any food?"

The woman turns to him slowly her glare so cold you could freeze hell. It was so subtle that you could miss it, but the alpha shrunk in on himself and it was a sight I was very happy to see. It looked like she was about to rip him a new one, but before she got the chance the nurse who stabbed me walked in.

"Hello nurse stabby it's nice to see you this time." She blushed at my comment which made me feel a little bad, but hey she stabbed me! I should have a little fun. My wolf yipped in approval.

"Hello Zayla, I assume you know why you're here." At this I nodded my head. I let out a sigh wanting to get this over with at quick as possible.

"I believed this was an urgent matter so we were a bit confused to find out as to why you didn't come 2 days ago when the results were ready." I let out a growl.

"You let me sit in that god awful cell in darkness for three days even after the tests were done you asshole!" I glared at Owen. He looked at me with regret in his eyes. I didn't want that I was raging.

"Zayla, Owen and I were busy the last 2 days. Otherwise, we would have come sooner." I shot my gaze towards the woman holding Owens arm. I couldn't tell if I could trust her, but I let go of my anger just a little.

"He's still an asshole." I mumbled. Refocusing my attention I looked over at the nurse and pleaded with my eyes for her to tell us the results.

"Anyway, let get back on track. I have your results right here." She opened up the file before telling us the results. "As it appears here Beta Owen you are her biological Uncle."

The tension in the air seemed to disappear as the truth was known. I did a little happy dance mentality as I did not have the energy.

"Can I get some food now please my stomach is about to cave in on itself."

"Not quite yet. I still want some answers before I decide on letting you stay or not." I raised my eyebrow at Alpha Eirik's statement.

"What my mate means to say is we would like to get to know you a little before we make any final decisions. Katie do you have any pudding for Zayla?" Nurse stabby nodded leaving me alone with the alpha and beta couples while she went to go get me some pudding. Stabby came bake within a minute with six cups of pudding. I may not like pudding, but when one is desperate....

After I finished eating Owen started talking.

"Zayla, this is my mate Christina and that is Alpha Eirik's mate Yara." Yara and Christina seemed nice, but I wasn't to happy with the men in the room.

"Do you think you can tell where you came from." Yara came closer and sat down next to me.

"I'm from Tallahassee." They all shared a quick glance at one another.

"That's very far Zayla." I let out a scoff.

"You don't have to treat me like a child I'm 19. I have a drivers license and in some countries I can legally drink." They all chuckled at my response.

"Okay, let me ask something else. Why where you traveling here all by yourself?" I picked at my nails. I wasn't sure I could tell them without falling apart all over again.

"Why did Ophelia send you by yourself Zayla." I looked up at Owen. Could I tell a man I didn't know that his sister was dead. Hell, does my mom have other family here that I'm going to have to tell.

"My mom didn't send me." I looked up and saw four sets of eyes on me full of confusion.

"What do you mean she didn't send you?" Christina asked.

"I ran away like a coward." My voice cracked at the end. The way I felt on that night came rushing back.

"Zayla fighting with your mom is no excuse to run away! Especially all the way up to Washington." I let out a bitter laugh.

"I wish it was just a fight, my dad knew how to solve those. Trust me there were a lot of them." A tear slid down my face.

"Alright, give me your moms phone number. If my sister is anything like she used to be she'll be worried sick."

"She won't pick up." I whipped the tears of my cheeks. I will not cry in front of them.

"And why is that." Owen replied as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Because she's dead."

————————————————

Hi I am back from the dead

ok I didn't actually die, but you get the point

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while but school has been kicking my ass

Don't worry though I will try to update regularly, but even if I don't I could never forget about you guys

Until next time