Genemau ❤

PDH
~~~~~
Aphmau's P.O.V

WILL CONTAIN SMUT

~~~~~

I look around for gene I wanted to tell him I love him I ask around and they all say "oh gene? He's in the changing room" I nod and knock on the door of the changing room I don't hear a response so I open the door and see gene in his boxers changing "o-oh I'm sorry" he closes the door behind me "it's ok kitty ~ you can watch I heard you had something to tell me" he said with a smirk and I blush brighter than a ripe tomato "gene I-i ..."
"You what?" He smirks
"I l-love y-you!" I say as I hear "I've been waiting to hear you say that for a long time aphmau" I gasp shocked by two things he didn't call me kitty and that he likes me back , I was about to speak when his lips landed onto mine I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around gene . "Let's skip next class" gene said and I agreed for once and he started to kiss my neck I was surprised but didn't object "b-be gentle this is my f-first time ~" he nodded "don't worry kitty I'll be nice this time " he smirked . I slipped my school jacket off and took off my tie and he started to slip my skirt down and then he took the rest of my clothes off slowly . I blushed bright red "hehe~ spin so I can see all of you" he said and I didn't object I spines around and he pushed my onto a counter and then he slid his underwear off I blushed at the sight of his large size for his age .

Gene's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been waiting for this seeing aphmau with no clothes has got me excited . "Spread your legs kitty" I smiled "will you be gentle?" She blushed making me hard "yes of coarse " she spreads her legs and I position my self at her entrance "you ready ? " I ask and then she nods . I slid in slowly and tears form in her eyes from the pain I wait for the go so I can start moving she gives me the go so I start to thrust her moans of pain soon turn to pleasure and soon we're loaning each others names as I thrust as fast as I can we both soon say "I'm g-ganna ..." we both cum and aphmau smiles as I pull out " tired gene" I smile back "I'll take you to my house "

~~~~~~

THE END :)

A/n : I know this was kinda short if you want me to make a longer one of any ship tell me and I'll try my best