Matty pov

Oh my god I can't believe he said yes I get home and can't stop thinking about him I adore him. Soon I here the door bell go and it's him I let him in and we both go out and I push him in the pool. Once we have finished in the pool we go up to my room and Jacob goes for a shower. So when he goes in there I follow him in and pull him back and kid him we lock for ages when we break away he followed my back in my room and when he comes back in I'm sat on the bed with my tight adidas tracksuit bottoms on and say I know u want me so come and get me. He jumps on the bed and rubs his hand against my dick and I get really hard so does he I take his Calvin cline pants of and his dick flops out and I put my mouth over his cock he lets out a small moan and then I start to go faster and faster until I let go and he cums all over me and in my mouth I swallow it down and say nice. Then I say my turn I turn him round and shove my 5 inch dick in his tight hole we let out moans and he says"cum....cum inside" so I do he lets out a big moan. When I take my dick out cum oozes out and  his whole is full of my cum. We leave our clothes off and cuddle in bed.

Hope you guys liked this message me if u want more ❤️💛💙💜💜💜❤️