Molly inserted in Bungou Stray dogs: Part I

"Ranpo, there's a case. I need you to come with me." Kunikida's voice could be heard all the way into the next room. Ranpo sighed very loudly, causing Kunikida to rush into the very small office.
     "Ranpo, it's serious. A girl went crazy and attacked her parents. I need you to come with me and figure out what cause the girl to go crazy." Kunikida's voice was now full of concern. Ranpo knew his ability would help them. Since he was proud of what he could do and wanted others to see, he agreed to go.
     "I'm going. Do we leave now?" Ranpo asked.
     "Yes, let's go." Kunikida answered. They walked out of the agency without letting Dazai or Atsushi or anyone know. It was a small case, nothing to do with the Port Mafia, so they didn't need to cause the other detectives any trouble. Kunikida opened his notebook once out the door. He pulled over a taxi and they rode it to an address that Ranpo was unaware they would be visiting. Ranpo assumed it was the house of the girl.
     "Kunikida, where is this?" He asked.
     "It's the girl's house. She's locked in her room at the moment, but we'll see what we can do." Kunikida replied.
     "How do you know them? And their address? Are they friends? Distant family members?" Ranpo could answer his own questions if he wanted, but getting answers from others was always more exciting.
    "They're close friends," Kunikida stepped out the taxi,"Let's go."
     They ringed the doorbell. No one opened. They ringed again. After a fourth time, a young girl, about fourteen, with short hair very similar to Yosano's, opened up. She looked at the two of them in panic. Her gaze then shifted to Kunikida.
     "You! You're the guy who came during that snowstorm! You got me in trouble. Leave now," The girl went to close the door. Ranpo, unsure of what to do, used his foot as a stopper. He opened the door and the girl fell backwards.
      "You're gonna let us speak to you." Kunikida said. The girl turned to run but Ranpo stopped her. By kicking her in the face. Even so, the girl still attempted to run away. He put his foot on her forehead. She struggled but eventually gave up.
     "Go ahead, Ranpo." Kunikida gave him a small nod. Ranpo smiled small. He took his deduction glasses and put them on. What he saw deduced had surprised him. The girl knew the whole Detective Agency and Port Mafia but they didn't know her. The girl was obsessed. Ranpo took a step back then put his foot back on her head.
     "Kunikida, you said her parents were close friends. The girl's parents know exactly who you are, who I am. Who everyone in the agency is. Her parents told her. She's obsessed with us. And not only that, she knows the Port Mafia. She attacked her parents because she was under the influence of Akutagawa—she'd give her life for him," Ranpo took a long breath after that.
     The girl looked confused and then spoke up,"My name is Molly, not 'the girl'. It's not like I mind your foot on me but I need to get up."
    "Molly." Ranpo helped the girl up and realized she was the exact same height as him. He was used to it, but the girl couldn't be more than fifteen. How much milk did she drink?
    Kunikida turned around. He had a panicked look on his face.
    "What? What is it?" Ranpo asked.
    "Duck!" Kunikida yelled. Ranpo, Molly, and Kunikida dropped. A flying tentacle cut a hole through Molly's door. Akutagawa.
    "This is the girl that's been stalking Mori's peo—" Before he could finish, the girl gave out a loud wheezing sound. She ran over towards Akutagawa and Ranpo tried to reach for her. Kunikida held him back. Ranpo opened his eyes hugely after Molly reached Akutagawa. Akutagawa looked around wildly, and Ranpo figured he did the first thing that came to mind.
                              He killed her.