Part Three

Akutagawa took the girl. He figured she would be a good resource for not only him but the whole Port Mafia. And she seemed to cooperate, unlike many of his other captures. They walked together to where Chuuya and Mori usually hung out.
     "How do you know so much about me?" Akutagawa
decided to finally ask.
      "You're my best boy, I have too." Molly answered simply. What did that even mean? Best boy? How could he be her best boy? He was an enemy, a murderer. For someone to like him was impossible. 
     "You mean you like me?" He asked.
     "I mean you could say that," Molly shrugged. There wasn't anything else to say. He grabbed her arm and she didn't resist. He opened a door and inside were Chuuya, Mori, and Elise.
     "Akutagawa! Who do you bring?" Mori asked as soon as Molly and him entered.
     "An ally. She knows everything about the detective agency." Akutagawa said.
     "Really? And how old is she?" Mori asked. Of course he would.
     "I'm fourteen." Molly replied. At this Mori smiled at. He looked at Akutagawa and gave him a small nod of approval.
     "Rintarou? Can Molly play with me?" Elise asked, a small pout on her face.
     "Now that's not up to me. I don't want our new member to feel forced." Mori smiled.
     "She won't replace me, right?" Elise said.
     "Of course not," Mori pinched her cheeks,"You can never be replaced."
      Elise smiled and walked off and grabbed a crayon and a paper from Mori's bag.
     "So, Molly, is it?" That was the first time Chuuya spoke.
     "It is. I would ask you to step on my face but you're too short." Molly said. Chuuya looked mildly offended. Akutagawa stared at the two.
     "Are you serious?" Chuuya almost ran at her but got a look from Mori that said not too, she's valuable.
     "Akutagawa, Chuuya. Take the girl out for a walk and ask her about the agency, then bring her back to me. You can consider your job done and leave after she's brought back." Mori waved as they walked away.
      "So far the only person I don't want to choke me is probably Chuuya." Molly looked at Akutagawa. What did she expect him to do?
      "Hello! I'm right here!" Chuuya said. Akutagawa knew he was jealous he wasn't getting the attention he usually got. Akutagawa touched his arm then retracted it, turning back to Molly.
     "Why do you know so much about us?" Akutagawa asked.
     "Well, my mother is ex-Port Mafia member and my father is an ex-Detective. It's a strange pairing, right?" Molly said. Akutagawa and Chuuya looked at each other in disgust even if they were hypocrites. A Detective and a Port Mafia member?
      "My parents are iconic." Molly nodded.
      "Do you have a boyfriend?" Akutagawa asked. Chuuya looked like he was about to explode. Molly thought about it for a moment and shook her head.
     "Nope. I have a girlfriend name Sahomi (my parents are canon in this shut up). We're deserve the best power couple title," Molly smiled.
      "That question was unnecessary, Akutagawa." Chuuya rolled his eyes. They walked in silence for the rest of the time. There really wasn't anything else to ask. They knew everything about the agency because of Atsushi. He couldn't keep secrets from Akutagawa.
      Chuuya and Dazai took Molly back to Mori and Elise.
      "You're back!" Mori waved Molly in,"You two may leave now. Thank you for that."