Prologue

"Come on Jen!" A young man's voice echoed out through the forest, calling out to his best friend, who was not as fast as him, and was slightly lagging behind.

"Hey, Pat! Hold up! I don't work out!" Jen called back, earning an eye roll from Pat. They heard that in a village named, Minecraftia, (I don't know what it's called so~) there was a Redstone competition being held by the new Redstone Order of The Stone Member, Olivia. As soon as the news reached Youtuber's Village, Pat and Jen gathered up supplies, and started making a special block.

"Jen. Jen, we're here." Pat suddenly screeched to a stop, causing Jen to accidently ram into him.

"Sorry, Pat."

In return, Pat just smiled softly. "It's okay, look. Minecraftia." He pointed to a town, lightly bright up by glowstone, torches, and a, "Beacon? Jen! Look!"

"Wow! I heard those are really rare in this world!" The two rushed up to a hotel, where a cheery brunette greeted them.

"Hello! Could you please tell me your names?" Jen grinned, and checked in. And as soon as she collected the lever to the room, she dashed to the room, claiming she could beat Pat. (Which he couldn't argue.) Pat glanced around, and when he was sure nobody was looking, he sprinted outside, grabbed their cat, Cloud, and when he gathered weird looks from the native villagers, he just whistled, acting innocent.

Jen rolled her eyes at her partner, as he snuck the white kitten into the room. "You had to bring Cloud along right?" Pat just nodded childishly, as he crawled under the red sheets. Jen shook her head, "And this is why I love you."

-Hey! Bella here! Short chapter, but this was meant to be like a Prologue. See ya dawgs, bye!