'Formal' Greeting

"And the winner, of the first ever Redstone Competition, is-" Olivia reached into the envelope. She had the audience vote, since she couldn't bear to pick one. "Pat and Jen with the Lucky Block!" Both brunettes jumped up with shock written all over their faces. Running up to the Medal Podium, the two were greeted by Olivia. "Great job you two!" Pat beamed, as Jen cried tears of joy. Before Pat sat down, Olivia whispered in his ear, "Meet me and the rest of the Order in the garden after the party." PAt's eyes widened, but he just nodded, then running over to Jen, telling her the exact words the Redstone Engineer told him.

~TIme Skip (I use a lot of these)~

"Come on Pat!" This time, it was Jen who was ahead, because Pat was held up, trading some diamonds with villagers for Squid Saks. (Why? A question that will remain unanswered forever.) '

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Pat replied, gasping for breath. Jen suddenly halted to a stop, causing the same collision from the day before. Jen slowly stood up, brushing off her pink dress, Pat doing the same to his black tank top and shorts.

"You okay?" Pat and Jen looked up, to be greeted with the sight of all six Order Members. Shocked, Jen scrambled back with a gasp, speechless.

"It's-It's actually you! I'm, I'm such a fan! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you!" Pat ranted on and on about how much he looked up to them, quieting down when he realized that everybody was staring at him. "S-sorry." His face lit up when Axel helped him up, his favorite Order member. Petra raised an eyebrow at Jen.

"Nothing to say, eh? I can't judge, I'm pretty awesome." Jesse rolled her eyes at the girl, smiling softly at Jen, reaching out a hand to help her up, Jen gratefully taking it. Jen shook out her legs, stretching.

"Sorry, that tends to happen a lot." Walking over to Pat, Jen placed a hand on his shoulder. "So, I'm Jen, or GamingWithJen, and-"

"AND I'M PAT OR POPULARMMOS!!! YOU BE BALLIN'!!!!" Pat shouted, taking out a stack of slime balls, and throwing them up in the air, completely humiliating himself. The Order just stared, confused, as Jen rubbed the back of her head, shrugging.

"Well, I'm Jesse, the leader of the Order."

"Petra, Warrior of the Order."

"Lukas the Architect."

"Olivia, the Redstone Engineer, you know that already though."

"AND I'M AXEL, THE GRIEFER THAT ALWAYS BLOWS EVERYTHING UP!" Axel beamed and placed a bunch of TNT on the ground, the attempting to light it up. Attempting, before Jen quickly broke the blocks, causing Axel to light his foot on fire. "AAAAHHHHH! THE GREAT GRIEFER IS ON FIRE! CALL THE MEDICS!"

Pat started to freak out as well, waving his hands in the air frantically, he shrieked, "CALL 911!" (You are my best friend if you get this reference. #Titanic) Lukas rolled his eyes, grabbing a bucket of water from his inventory, proceeding to pour it on Axel's foot. Pat and Axel turned to Lukas, bowing. "Praise the Architect. Praise. Praise."

Olivia nudged Jen lightly, "He always like this?" Jen shrugged.

"Kinda. He might be grown, but he always acts like a child, I can handle it though." Jen surveyed the odd scene of Pat and Axel on their knees at Lukas' feet. "Well, with Axel..." Jesse nodded.

"Yeah. same with Axel." Jen raised her eyebrows as she walked forward, grabbing the back of Pat's shirt, starting to drag him away.

"But it could be because he bought one to many Squid Saks from the villagers." Everybody turned to look at Jen, who just shrugged. "He has, odd, collections." Pat shot up, surprising Jen. "Well, we better get going, we don't wanna hold you up, with your, ya' know." Olivia grinned, walking forward.

"Congratulations, again, for your win. If you want, we can get lunch tomorrow," The brown skinned girl glanced in between Pat and Axel. "since these two, seem to be, tired." Jen nodded, after gathering the directions to the place they were meeting the day after.