Episode1(b) Ragsan Mehbeer-Kuch To hai ❤

Episode 1(b) Kuch Toh Hai - RagSan/MehBeer

Morning At MM

"Sanskar Sanskar" shouted sujata shaking him. He jerked and open his eyes.

"What happened mom, r u okay? " asked sanky worriedly. Sujata smiles.

"Wo actually ur Mil calls and tell me that she wants u to take ur soon to be wife for shopping" says sujata smiling nervously.

"For this reason u woke me up" asked sanky glaring his mother.

Sujata nods, while sanky shakes his head.

"Now get ready fast" says sujata and leaves the room without waiting for his reply.

"Gosh these mom's bhi na" says sanskar and headed to washroom.

After sometime sanskar comes out of washroom change into casuals T-shirt and jeans.

"Oooo fish i forget to say that jhallli a good morning" says sanskar and rushes to another room.

"Good morning jhalli, how am i looking" asked sanskar standing infront of ragini potrayed.

"Ghunchu" he remember her reply once and silently laughs.

"You love seeeing me in T-shirts na see this is of ur choice only and your fav color blue also, wo actually i am going to meet my soon to be wife na thats y thought to wear this your fav one afterall you are lucky for me" says sanskar winking.

"Sanskar" shouted sujata and sanskar hurriedly leaves the room bidding her bye.

Scene shift

"Hey ragu how about wearing jeans and top today" asked diya showing ragini jeans and top.

"No i dont like these dresses now, i am okay in this only" says ragini showing her a simple blue salwar suit.

"Ohoo plz ragu, we are going for shopping atleast wear something funky and stylish" says diya pouting.

"No Diyu i am comfortable in this only, you wear what u want and come fast" says ragini and goes .

"God when this girl will change",Diya huffs and sits.

Scene shift

"Maaa" says sanky  pouting angrily looking at sujata who applies kaala teeka on his cheeks instead of beneath the ear. Sujata chuckles.

"You are looking Like a ramu kaka in this look just you need a big moustache and a vest with dhoti" says sujata giggling while sanskar give lame look.

"Aww mela bacha guccha hogya" says sujata pulling his cheeks.

"Mom stop behaving like i am kid" says sanky annoy.

"If you are not kid then who you are ramu kaka" says sujata with serious expression.

"Maaaf kr mjhe meri maa" says sanky folding his hands infront of sujata bowing.

"Subhagyavati bahav" says sujata blessing him while sanskar shakes his head.

Sujata chuckles ruffling his hair while sanky makes a annoy face.

"Such a time waster you are go don't you know it's bad keeping girl's on wait", says sujata and pushes sanskar.

"I really feel pity on dad", says sanskar looking up.

"Whatttt you saiddd", says sujata and about to take out her slippers but sanskar runs giving her a kiss.

"Byeeeeeeeee", he shouted sitting in his car and droves off.